Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Goodness Donation Box: Forum Use (Voluntary) Fee! :]

Originally posted by Fakhri View Post
    :jkk: dear brother. This should have a thread of its own and be a sticky, imho. Such an important and excellent reminder for each and every one of us. Only 3 minutes long as well. (Subhaanallah. Allah Ta'aalaa make us such people!)
    Really? Should I make a thread for it then?

Comment

Originally posted by mazuiz View Post
      Really? Should I make a thread for it then?
      Yes. inshaa'aAllah, I think that would be great, Instead of getting lost amongst all the posts on here... (But if you don't, I think I may do so myself, inshaa'aAllah.)

:jkk:
      LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
      -------------------------------
      "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)
      NOTE: Please kindly do NOT rep my posts. (Jazaa'akumullah).

Comment

Aayaat

مَنْ كَانَ يَرْجُو لِقَاءَ اللَّهِ فَإِنَّ أَجَلَ اللَّهِ لَآتٍ ۚ وَهُوَ السَّمِيعُ الْعَلِيمُ

Whoever should hope for the meeting with Allah - indeed, the term decreed by Allah is coming. And He is the Hearing, the Knowing.

وَمَنْ جَاهَدَ فَإِنَّمَا يُجَاهِدُ لِنَفْسِهِ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَغَنِيٌّ عَنِ الْعَالَمِينَ

And whoever strives only strives for [the benefit of] himself. Indeed, Allah is free from need of the worlds.

-Sura Al-Ankabut, Aayaat 5-6
        LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
        "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)

Comment

RP.png
          LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

Marry someone who’ll make you fall in love with Allah everyday!

Comment

Aayah

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا اذْكُرُوا اللَّهَ ذِكْرًا كَثِيرًا

"O you who Believe, remember God with much rememberance". (33:41)
              LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

Aayah

وَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّ اللَّهَ يَعْلَمُ مَا فِي أَنْفُسِكُمْ فَاحْذَرُوهُ ۚ وَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّ اللَّهَ غَفُورٌ حَلِيمٌ

"... And know that Allah knows what is within yourselves, so beware of Him. And know that Allah is Forgiving and Forbearing."

-Sura Al-Baqarah, Ayah 235
                LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

"Mistakes in Salah "- Shaykh Fadhlur Rahman Az'ami

https://youtu.be/7c6VuSjoyYY

Amazing.

Comment

Hadith

Abu Musa (RA) narrates that Rasoolullah :saw: said, “He who remembers his Lord and he who does not are like the living and the dead.” (Bukhari)
                    LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

Ibn Hazm writes:

‏مَن أراد الإنصاف فليتوهم نفسه مكان خصمه فإنه يلوح له وجه تعسفه

Whoever intends justice, then let him imagine himself in the place of his adversary, for he will be shown the manner of his own abuse.

Source: al-Akhlāq wal-Siyar 1/82

https://abuaminaelias.com/the-right-...-defend-islam/
                      وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Screenshot_20171108-005914~01.jpg
                        LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

Du'aa
                          12088200_1011011928971377_883608448128161103_n~01~01.jpg

"Oh Allah, suffice me with the permitted over the forbidden and make me, by Your Grace, independent of all besides You."
                          LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

At-Tirmidhi relates in a hadith on the authority of Ibn Umar:

Do not talk excessively without remembering Allah, because such excessive talk without the mention of Allah causes the heart to harden, and the person furthest from Allah is a person with a hard heart.

Comment

Ibn al-Qayyim رحمه الله said:

“Whoever knows himself well, would keep himself busy reforming himself, instead of talking about the faults of others. Whoever knows his Lord, would keep himself busy trying to please Him, instead of trying to please himself.”

[Al-Fawā'id, p.90]

Comment

The Clarity of the Heart

There is no doubt that the heart rusts, just as copper and silver rust. Its polishing is dhikr, which will cause it to become like a bright mirror. The rusting of the heart is caused by heedlessness and sin. Its polishing is by means of two actions: repentance and dhikr.

If someone’s heart is cloudy, the reflections of images will be unclear, he will see falsehood as truth and truth in the image of falsehood (batil). When there is too much rust on the heart, the heart will be darkened, and in the darkness the images of the Truth and Reality never appear. The best means to polish it (the heart) is through Dhikrullah.”

(Ibn Qayyim al-Jawziyya -RA, Al-Wabil as-Sa’ib, p. 52, )
                                Last edited by Fakhri; 12-11-17, 08:19 AM.
                                LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

Working...
                                X