Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Mother and Father

Assalam alaikum all,

I am going to tell you about recent change in relation between my parents and hope if anyone can help me with something.

The thing is my father is having a girl who he calls a friend and is non-Muslim. He talks to her every time he gets time and which is most of the time. He has told my mother that he talks to her and shares about her, my mother believed in him and was fine with it but later he was talking to her(friend) very much more than with my mother and used to always discuss about her. Then my mother asked him to not talk to that friend too much maybe sometimes is OK on that he ignored my mother and said whatever you say i will not stop talking to her because i feel very good talking to her.

Then this all grew worse, he started hiding this from my mother that he is talking to her although my mother would know if he is talking or not but wont say anything because she got scared that my father will get angry and do something with my mother. Not only talking but when my mother was not in the city he used to go out with her(Friend) go to restaurants and all, which he did not say at that time but when my mother returned he started telling her. My father is kind of taunting her every time with his friend talks. My mother is bearing all this because she does not want him to be angry with her.

So i want to know what should my mother do as she does not want to get in fight, she just wants that my father talks to her(Mother) and be happy .

Although he is not aware that i know about his friendship and he has told my mother not to say anything to anyone.

Re: My Mother and Father

Having a female friend is not permissible. Your father should be clear on on this. Your mother shouldn't let him to talk to her at all. Fear Allah is what you should say to your dad.

I don't know what else to say. You could bring other family members into this like your fathers mom.
    https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Originally posted by Kiro View Post
      Having a female friend is not permissible. Your father should be clear on on this. Your mother shouldn't let him to talk to her at all. Fear Allah is what you should say to your dad.

I don't know what else to say. You could bring other family members into this like your fathers mom.

This.

I take it you're family are not practising at all. How in the world do your parents think it's OK to talk to the opposite gender??? If it were my husband as soon as I found out he got a female friends I would advice him sternly, then if he did not listen I would be sure to divorce him asap.
      And that's IF he didn't know better. But because my husband knows better I wouldn't even give him a chance.

I'll be like peace out! Enjoy her

You should call this homeworker and put her in her place. And try and get your mum's confidence up by telling her that this is not acceptable etc so she can think straight and
      Have the courage to do something about this.

May Allah aid you and your mother, ameen.

Comment

Salaam

I understand your situation.

Read the quran in a middle voice even better if your father is around because we humans listen and ponder over striking words and they have effect on us and sometime knock sense in us.

Do this everyday even if it be for 20 minutes.

After reading make sincere dua to Allah swt praising HIM by Alahumdulillah hi rabil alimeen and sending blessing upon Muhammad s.a.w and hes household and than briefly talk about this matter and close the dua with durood.

Have yakeen ( trust ) iin your dua and wait for good news.

Pray on time.

Insha Allah if you do this you will find khair ( good ).

May Allah swt give yor mother patience and correct your fathers ways. Sa.w

Ameen
        Jazak Allah Khair For All Your Duas.

Comment

Your father needs someone higher than him to whoop him.
          "What is asked today is uniting the ranks of the Muwahideen, and to re-unite the Muslims. And directing the efforts to confront the challenges/threats of the Majoos, Tawagith and their donkeys the Murji'ah and the secularists."- Shayk Sulayman Al Alwan

Comment

Originally posted by Believer1984 View Post
            Salaam

I understand your situation.

Read the quran in a middle voice even better if your father is around because we humans listen and ponder over striking words and they have effect on us and sometime knock sense in us.

Do this everyday even if it be for 20 minutes.

After reading make sincere dua to Allah swt praising HIM by Alahumdulillah hi rabil alimeen and sending blessing upon Muhammad s.a.w and hes household and than briefly talk about this matter and close the dua with durood.

Have yakeen ( trust ) iin your dua and wait for good news.

Pray on time.

Insha Allah if you do this you will find khair ( good ).

May Allah swt give yor mother patience and correct your fathers ways. Sa.w

Ameen
            It's tawakul for trust bro. Yakeen is certainty and the highest level of eeman.
            "What is asked today is uniting the ranks of the Muwahideen, and to re-unite the Muslims. And directing the efforts to confront the challenges/threats of the Majoos, Tawagith and their donkeys the Murji'ah and the secularists."- Shayk Sulayman Al Alwan

Comment

Very sad that you father is dependant on this other woman, seems like he is having an emotional affair with her. he should have some hayaa and your mother should not be accepting this sort of behaviour, imagine if she told your father she had a male-friend. as if he would even allow that but its perfectly ok for him to continuously talk to a woman?!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X