Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girlies do you ever wanna do this

:salams:

I've been wanting to do this but idk if I could pull it off. I've always wanted to try on wedding dresses. The western kind, like the white poofy princess-y dresses. Sometimes I wanna go into a bridal shop and be like oh yes I'm getting married, but I wanna keep my dress a secret so I'm the only one here. And just try on a lot of different ones and wear a veil .. and be like ok I can't find anything I like and leave. I wouldn't want to waste anyone's time but I just love wedding dresses so much, they're so pretty. My best friend is looking for a wedding dress and I've been looking on pinterest for her and it's tugging at my inner girlyness.

OK I'll never do this cause I'd be scared but they should allow single girls do to this once a year on a specific date so we can get it out of our system. Maybe rent it for a day and wear it around the house ...

The sad thing is I'm 100% serious :rotfl:

*starts sobbing*

Re: Girlies do you ever wanna do this

:wswrwb:

Lol when my sister was getting married she let me try on her dress and it was the first time I actually got that feeling. I feel you, sis. It's so much fun. It's like a weird giddy excitement. So funny :rotfl:
    And when it is said to them, "Do not cause corruption on the earth," they say, "We are but reformers." (11) Unquestionably, it is they who are the corrupters, but they perceive [it] not. (12) - Surat al-Baqarah
    http://www.ummzakiyyah.com/polygamy_not_my_problem/

Comment

omg yes! When my sister was getting married she let me try on her dress too. much fun!
      lol I would feel awkward wearing it around the house though.

Comment

Originally posted by EenieMeanie View Post

Lol when my sister was getting married she let me try on her dress and it was the first time I actually got that feeling. I feel you, sis. It's so much fun. It's like a weird giddy excitement. So funny :rotfl:
        Originally posted by Pink123 View Post

omg yes! When my sister was getting married she let me try on her dress too. much fun!
        lol I would feel awkward wearing it around the house though.
        I wish I had a sister :( all I have is brothers lol

Can you imagine walking out to the kitchen to eat something and your mom and dad are both out there staring at you like 'why is our daughter so weird.' At least that's what my parents would be thinking lol

Comment

But I'd be like what's with the stares this is perfectly normal

Comment

Girlies do you ever wanna do this

و عليكم السلام و رحمة الله

Yes lol

But not with western ones, I like my traditional Asian lenghas/sarees or long dresses even, they're so pretty

Western ones don't suit me looooool.

My mum used to dress me up with wedding outfits when I was small, I think it was her wedding saree she put on me when I was like two, still have the pics
            The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
              I wish I had a sister :( all I have is brothers lol

Can you imagine walking out to the kitchen to eat something and your mom and dad are both out there staring at you like 'why is our daughter so weird.' At least that's what my parents would be thinking lol
              lol my parents would be like 'she's definitely lost it now...'

Comment

No is that weird:/

Comment

Originally posted by Umm Uthmaan View Post
                  No, I'm like this too.

I like to look at them but the thought of trying it on never enters my mind. :|
                  O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
                    No, I'm like this too.

Yh, I'm sure it'll be different once there's an actual wedding on the way lol..

Comment

Ive never actually wanted to do this, not try or look at them. But i do understand why u would wanna do it.
                      Okay :)

Comment

Lol that's so cute brightesthour.
                        But no I've never thought abt trying them on. Maybe only passingly thought about the kind of dress I'd like. And that's like a couple of times ever I think :S

Comment

I'm just a little :wacko:

Buttttttttt I still wanna do it lol even if others thinks it's strange :banbear:

Comment

Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
                            No, I'm like this too.

Originally posted by Umm Uthmaan View Post

I'm just curious and maybe it's obvious why I'm asking , nevertheless it's a serious q..

Did u two grow up watching Disney?
                            youth before your old age, your health before your sickness, your wealth before your poverty, your free time before you are preoccupied, and your life before your deathhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgE...kS-Qi3nf3tcvPw

Comment

Girlies do you ever wanna do this

What is it with women and weddings?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X