Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the best State in the USA for Muslims to live?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the best State in the USA for Muslims to live?

Which state is most suitable within the United States for Muslims to live?

An area which has more conservative and family oriented values. That although might not be Muslim, but are closer to a more modest society.
    I currently live in California and find it be a very hard place to imagine raising children and living an Islamic life.

People here are mostly irreligious, liberal type people where it is normal to do very grotesque weird things. Also ridiculously expensive.

I am looking for a state in the US where the weather is not terribly cold, but is a bit more conservative and family oriented, and I would much rather live next to practicing Christians or Jews who are modest and conservative than these types of people in California who are into yoga and transgender rights advocates.

I am thinking Dallas Texas would be the most ideal because the amount of Christians there and a bit more conservative politics.

Any ideas?
    Last edited by SunnahWay; 19-08-16, 05:48 AM.

Re: What is the best State in the USA for Muslims to live?

Miami, Florida.

Comment

I'd also be very interested to know.

Not surprised at all to learn that about California. Avoid Florida also; it too is lacking in conservative Muslims.

I've heard good things about the community in Dallas. Although I'm uncertain just how conservative the Muslims there really are.

Comment

Originally posted by 'noname View Post
        Miami, Florida.
        Uhh, no. Lol.

Comment

Jazak Allahu Khair.

I am thinking about Dallas Texas, Houston Texas, or somewhere in South Carolina.

I am not necessarily looking for "conservative" Muslims, but rather just more modest Abrahamic people.

I would not mind living in an area that has a lot of conservative Christians.

I would much rather live in an area like that then an area that has a lot of Muslims but tons of fitna and fasad like NYC or California for example.

Comment

Originally posted by SunnahWay View Post
            Jazak Allahu Khair.

I am thinking about Dallas Texas, Houston Texas, or somewhere in South Carolina.

I am not necessarily looking for "conservative" Muslims, but rather just more modest Abrahamic people.

I would not mind living in an area that has a lot of conservative Christians.

I would much rather live in an area like that then an area that has a lot of Muslims but tons of fitna and fasad like NYC or California for example.
            You could try the Mid West aka the "Bible Belt". Problem with that though is you might encounter a lot of bigots.

Comment

Also, go for smaller towns rather than bigger cities. In my experience there is much less fitnah and Muslims, although few, are very tight knit and a bit more practicing.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
                You could try the Mid West aka the "Bible Belt". Problem with that though is you might encounter a lot of bigots.
                Good idea,

Mid West though has brutally cold`weather.

I need somewhere where there is at least moderate or hotter weather.

Comment

Texas

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Jarir View Post
                    Texas
                    Thats my number 1 choice.

Conservative Christians in my opinion are much better to live around than atheist transgender liberals who will accept any major sin and implement in the culture. Not having my self around that In Sha Allah

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't it better for Muslims to live in liberal cities because they are generally more Muslim friendly than South and Midwest?

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't it better for Muslims to live in liberal cities because they are generally more Muslim friendly than South and Midwest?
                        You're right. It's one big conundrum, though, because the liberals are supportive of everyone, including gays and trannies. You'll find in liberal areas that living a life of decadence is more acceptable, sometimes even encouraged.

Comment

Yes, liberal cities are friendly to Muslims.
                          They are also friendly to Transgenders, Gays, Drug users, hippies, fornicators etc.
                          They accept anything and everything, regardless of how immoral it is.
                          There is a`reason why the Church of Satan first opened in San Francisco California.
                          If that Church opened in Dallas Texas, it would look like swiss cheese before they could move the furniture in.

Comment

Originally posted by SunnahWay View Post
                            Thats my number 1 choice.

Conservative Christians in my opinion are much better to live around than atheist transgender liberals who will accept any major sin and implement in the culture. Not having my self around that In Sha Allah
                            Go to Houston tbh.

Comment

You're right. It's one big conundrum, though, because the liberals are supportive of everyone, including gays and trannies. You'll find in liberal areas that living a life of decadence is more acceptable, sometimes even encouraged.
                              Oddly enough, I feel much more comfortable living next to Christian evangelists/Baptists/Mormons who are faith-conscious but might have a dislike towards Muslims than to live next to Hippie Liberals who indulge in drug use, sodomy, transgender rights protests, and essentially act like animals out of their cages.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X