Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sisters! Can this cooking range help you improving your cooking skills?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sisters! Can this cooking range help you improving your cooking skills?

IMG_1470462235028.jpg

:wswrwb:

Re: Sisters! Can this cooking range help you improving your cooking skills?

I'm gonna need that

Comment

Brothers! Can this be a good tool to help you improve your skills in life?

brain1.jpg
      Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.

Comment

Originally posted by InTheBegining View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]85170[/ATTACH]
        What is that?

Comment

No that would not help improve cooking skills. Having the internet that close to the stove would become a distraction so is not safe, although I do know some people use apps on their tablets to help them cook but that's different from displaying a fb page which would be as dangerous as texting while driving. I'm serious- I know someone who was severely burned by her stove so people really need to avoid distractions when they're cooking. Better to keep a cookery book or app by the stove if you need a guide or recipe.

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
          What is that?
          dinner (yes I have been invited to a dinner where brains were served)
          Last edited by neelu; 06-08-16, 12:48 PM.
          The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

What is that?
            lol

Comment

What is that?
              It's edible

Comment

Yes, but all brothers already have it...

Now,back to thread's question please.

Comment

Originally posted by neelu View Post
                  dinner (yes I have been invited to a dinner where brains were served)
                  Originally posted by ibzy View Post
                  It's edible
                  That's all that matters.

Comment

:rotfl:

Comment

Originally posted by Theistic View Post
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]85169[/ATTACH]

:wswrwb:
                      No good, too much distraction..what if I add sugar instead of salt? then I guess I could just log on to the forum and blame each and every ummahite under the sun.. I mean blaming is always easy yeah

Comment

lol, this is gold

Comment

i need rotimatic
                          Please Please Please Make Dua for these [URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?455964-Plz-Make-Dua-for-these-members&p=6715010&viewfull=1#post6715010"]Click Here[/URL] JazakAllahi

Comment

No ..I hardly follow recipes..Internet is already distraction.

Maybe your wife is too interested in Star Plus to cook you a meal...she can do the cooking and catch up on the drama
                            No Longer On UF

Comment

How does the input work?
                              You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X