X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deepcut
    replied
    Re: Daily Fail Article

Thanks for clarity. If we are all being honest, Islamic beliefs are totally inconsistent with the beliefs of Kafar and their secular democratic governments.

It is fortunate that majority Kafaar and liberal politicians are exceptionally ignorant of Islamic teachings. You should be grateful the moderate Imans are camouflaging the true Islamic teaching otherwise the Kafaar majority would not tolerate a significant section of the population who's stated objective is to enslave there sons and daughters, make Christians and Jews pay jizyra and enforce Islamic sharia with the use of the sword.

Leave a comment:

• Abd al-Rahman
    replied

Originally posted by Deepcut View Post
    I came across this article in the Daily Fail. I'll be upfront, I think Daily Fail is a hate failed paper that sneers at everything that doesn't fits its narrow white middle class view of the world.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ble-Islam.html

I am not interested in debating the Daily Fail story per se or preacher - Ali Hammuda, instead one of the paragraphs caught my eye, quote:

"One of Britain’s leading moderate Islamic clerics, Imam Shahid Raza, said slavery violated the ‘dignity’ of human beings and only IS supporters would use the passage to claim it is permissible. He said: ‘There is a consensus among 99 per cent of Islamic scholars – it’s only a few radicals that do not agree with it – that slavery is against the laws of Islam, and the dignity of the human being." end quote

It has been explained to me many times on Ummah.com that slavery is permissible under Islamic lasw, as a result of this article I have 2 questions.

1. I wanted confirmation that Iman Shahid Raza statement that 99% of Islamic scholars agree that slavery is against the laws of Islam, is totally false.

2. If the statement is as I suspect false, why is their not more openness about the subject of slavery ?

My belief is that most Muslims tend to shy away form the less palatable aspects (to non believers) of Islamic law. I for one would like to see more openness.

99% of kafaar understand less than 1% of Islam. At best there knowledge is limited to the Ramadan fast/Eid, burqa, pork/alcohol, halal butchery/food. Kafaar know very little about sharia law, including Islamic rulings and penalty's regarding, music, art, dance, adultery, slavery, homosexuality, Jihad, man made laws, free mixing, Mahrams etc etc

For me Ummah.com has been a real education.
    Whats more shameful about this is that he is not some jahil revet or newly practising person who says "well i want to interpret this the way I feel" or some woman who cant accept the hukm of Allah(swt)

He is supposed to be educated in the deen and its sciences, and he has been preaching to Muslims for years, yet he says stuff like this? He is literally outright lying, he knows 99% of scholars said no such thing, this is a sign of nifaq.

By saying slavery is haram and that Islam never made it permissible he is
    1. Insulting the Prophet (saw) and his sahabas(ra), how owned slaves, and the Prophet(saw) even had a concubuine names Maria al-Qibitiyya
    2. Misguiding Muslims and indoctrinating them into a false "Islam is tolerant of all" mindset. This is why Muslims leave the deen, because they are taught nonsense like this and grow up in western society and they actually read the quran and see this is a part of the deen, and they reject!
    3. He is changing the deen to please the kuffar, there is nothing more shameful and revolting than that

Is making halal into haram not ridda? Is insulting a sunnah of the Prophet :saw: not ridda?

I pray Allah allows the selling of his enemies on the market once again
    Last edited by Abd al-Rahman; 31-07-16, 04:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• InTheBegining
    replied

Moral of the story; don't learn your islam from DM

Leave a comment:

• Linkdeutscher
    replied
    Daily Fail Article

Lol, and the worst thing is some people believe in the nonsense coconuts like he spit.

Leave a comment:

• Blackbeard
    replied

all madhabs and all their shaykhs believe in slavery to be allowed

i think this is enough to say that its not just the extremists

Also he might be talking about todays scholars but their kafir influenced "consensus" has no basis in the religion.

Leave a comment:

• LLS
    replied

One contradiction I always find in a discussion on slavery is that people often say Islamic laws on slavery were written in a way to bring about it's eventual end, yet those same people seem to support IS bringing it back. If Islam wanted to see the gradual abolition of slavery, then surely IS are in the wrong?

Leave a comment:

• Deepcut
    started a topic Daily Fail Article

Daily Fail Article

I came across this article in the Daily Fail. I'll be upfront, I think Daily Fail is a hate failed paper that sneers at everything that doesn't fits its narrow white middle class view of the world.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ble-Islam.html

I am not interested in debating the Daily Fail story per se or preacher - Ali Hammuda, instead one of the paragraphs caught my eye, quote:

"One of Britain’s leading moderate Islamic clerics, Imam Shahid Raza, said slavery violated the ‘dignity’ of human beings and only IS supporters would use the passage to claim it is permissible. He said: ‘There is a consensus among 99 per cent of Islamic scholars – it’s only a few radicals that do not agree with it – that slavery is against the laws of Islam, and the dignity of the human being." end quote

It has been explained to me many times on Ummah.com that slavery is permissible under Islamic lasw, as a result of this article I have 2 questions.

1. I wanted confirmation that Iman Shahid Raza statement that 99% of Islamic scholars agree that slavery is against the laws of Islam, is totally false.

2. If the statement is as I suspect false, why is their not more openness about the subject of slavery ?

My belief is that most Muslims tend to shy away form the less palatable aspects (to non believers) of Islamic law. I for one would like to see more openness.

99% of kafaar understand less than 1% of Islam. At best there knowledge is limited to the Ramadan fast/Eid, burqa, pork/alcohol, halal butchery/food. Kafaar know very little about sharia law, including Islamic rulings and penalty's regarding, music, art, dance, adultery, slavery, homosexuality, Jihad, man made laws, free mixing, Mahrams etc etc

For me Ummah.com has been a real education.
    Last edited by Deepcut; 31-07-16, 11:30 AM.

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X