Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To My Two Attackers: A Statement

:salams

I would like to start by saying that I have been wronged in the past, but nobody has ever made me feel like a victim. And, if it is but a human condition to only suffer a threshold of upset, exceeding which the upset becomes insufferable, then mine is a negative rep; endure might I any form of oppression, but a negative rep is to my soul a torment ineffable.

I have been left distraught and in fear ever since that attack. Now a new notification fills my heart with dread and terror, and I am dismayed at the prospect of viewing the notification for the fear of it being a negative rep. I cannot even navigate my way through this forum and post as I will for the fear of receiving a negative rep.

Like one, that on a lonely road
    Doth walk in fear and dread,
    And having once turn'd round, walks on
    And turns no more his head:
    Because he knows, a frightful fiend
    Doth close behind him tread.

Such is the extent of my affliction which owes its origin to the wanton ways of my two attackers.

I cannot convey to you my suffering, but know that you have wounded me profoundly. You have robbed from me the sense of freedom and joy I once did know, but now my heart is brimful of misery and upset.

But this will not be my demise. I refuse to allow it. I shall return once more with a fiery vengeance, and you shall know my resiliency.

Re: To My Two Attackers: A Statement

Ok...
    ".......He giveth and spendeth (of His bounty) as He pleaseth. But the revelation that cometh to thee from Allah increaseth in most of them (kuffar) their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy.Amongst them we have placed enmity and hatred till the Day of Judgment. Every time they kindle the fire of war, Allah doth extinguish it;but they (ever) strive to do mischief on earth. And Allah loveth not those who do mischief."(5:64)

Comment

I knew this was going to be about neg rep before reading op
      Narrated by Anas ibn Malik RA: Allah's Messenger :saw: said. "When a woman observes the five times of prayer, fasts during Ramadan, preserves her chastity and obeys her husband, she may enter by any of the gates of Paradise she wishes."

Comment

Dramatic much?
        Allah's Messenger ﷺ said, "Allah said, 'O son of Adam! Spend, and I shall spend on you."

https://www.crisisaid.org.uk/appeals/yemen/

Comment

That's deep

Comment

:'(

I am so upset, I cannot think straight. And I constantly have panic attacks whenever I get a new notification in case it's a neg rep
            I am so depressed I hate life. I just can't bear neg reps I can't

Comment

Kiro and umar have bad influence on op...
              ".......He giveth and spendeth (of His bounty) as He pleaseth. But the revelation that cometh to thee from Allah increaseth in most of them (kuffar) their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy.Amongst them we have placed enmity and hatred till the Day of Judgment. Every time they kindle the fire of war, Allah doth extinguish it;but they (ever) strive to do mischief on earth. And Allah loveth not those who do mischief."(5:64)

Comment

:wswrwb:

Aw what bro. Man just ignore them.

It's rehab time. I'm gonna rep you (positively). I want you to open that notification without any fear. You can do it.

Comment

Originally posted by snow_flakes View Post
                  No, just no. Wherever did you get that idea from?

What a stupid thing to say. Nobody influences me. Now stop diverting from the topic. Stay on track.

Comment

Very tempted to neg you right now.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Umar~ View Post

Aw what bro. Man just ignore them.

It's rehab time. I'm gonna rep you (positively). I want you to open that notification without any fear. You can do it.
                      Woah! Bro that was a terrifying experience but I think it helped. Maybe with a few more reps I will be cured in sha Allah but I am still shaken up.

Trying repping me a few more times, it might help in sha Allah.

And the worst is I've run out of reps since yesterday so I am all vulnerable :(

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post

Very tempted to neg you right now.
                        That's your choice, but I take it as a wrong done to my person and it's something I will hold until Judgment Day. I don't forgive neg reppers.

Comment

Originally posted by snow_flakes View Post
                          Lol how so?

Comment

Originally posted by srahman33 View Post
                            That's your choice, but I take it as a wrong done to my person and it's something I will hold until Judgment Day. I don't forgive neg reppers.
                            You can't possibly be serious right now.

Comment

Originally posted by srahman33 View Post
                              No, just no. Wherever did you get that idea from?

What a stupid thing to say. Nobody influences me. Now stop diverting from the topic. Stay on track.
                              Villain instincts...ya!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X