Best quotes Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best quotes Thread

"America is trying to say to any Arabic or Islamic countries that are looking for progression in economic and civilization: Do not progress or we will start a coup just like we did to turkey. Stay backward for peace." Faisal al-Qassem
    Quran 45:23-24

Best quotes Thread

"The Syrian people have waited 5 years for America to start a coup against the modern Hitler, Al-Assad; but instead they made a coup against the maker of progression of Turkey, Erdogan." Faisal Al-Qassem

Comment

Re: Best quotes Thread

1+1=window
      [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][B][U][CENTER]Oh Allah, in your name, I die and live.[/CENTER][/U][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
      [CENTER]:):lailah::lailah::lailah::lailah::)[/CENTER]

[B][CENTER]Ya Allah, Grant Me A Heart That Sees[/CENTER][/B]

Comment

Best quotes Thread

"The West treats our tyrant leaders that we hate like a man that treats a dog; it will be loved if obedient or killed if goes against him." Faisal Al-Qassem

Comment

Originally posted by obaid_m View Post
          "America is trying to say to any Arabic or Islamic countries that are looking for progression in economic and civilization: Do not progress or we will start a coup just like we did to turkey. Stay backward for peace." Faisal al-Qassem
          That's not what America wants though. America wants a nation of McDonald's in the Arab and wider Muslim world.

Comment

'Do or do not. There is no try.'

'Impossible itself says I'm possible.'
            Ya Rab! When you give me wealth, do not take away my happiness. When you give me strength, do not take away my intelligence. When you give me victory, do not take away my humility. When you give me humility, do not take away my dignity.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X