Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Good job mods

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
    How come [MENTION=105052]Darul Ilm[/MENTION] was banned tho?
    I did not notice this until now, doesn't he still do the radio Questions and answers thing
    If you memorize just 1 verse from the Quran everyday you would become a hafiz in 18 years and that's the Slowest pace, so what's stopping you?
    And if you die during that time, then you at least had the intention of becoming a Hafiz

Comment

Lol but das mean

who would I insult?
      idk , maybe throw in a few lame saag burrito jokes or something.

Comment

:salams

u guys are on point today
        [MENTION=93]seven[/MENTION] [MENTION=1571]admin[/MENTION] [MENTION=2287]ze leetle elper[/MENTION] [MENTION=3262]Tahiyah[/MENTION] [MENTION=3176].: Anna :.[/MENTION] [MENTION=5212]Shadow[/MENTION] [MENTION=5720]Salman Al-Farsi[/MENTION] [MENTION=8041]moderators[/MENTION] [MENTION=15366]-Yassar[/MENTION] [MENTION=22732]Fais[/MENTION] [MENTION=23195]al-ghazalli[/MENTION] [MENTION=30830]Pippin1376[/MENTION] [MENTION=34511]Grotbags[/MENTION] [MENTION=38207]Jenicca[/MENTION] [MENTION=47843]samin62[/MENTION] [MENTION=76113]علي[/MENTION] [MENTION=87885]Meriadoc[/MENTION] [MENTION=105052]Darul Ilm[/MENTION] [MENTION=139630]device[/MENTION]

i saw negged reincarnated as repped - I blinked and he was GONE

well done

*claps*

this is the only time I will like u guys
        Unfortunately several other Trolls lasted much longer and were even given benefit of doubt,

http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

Comment

Originally posted by srahman33 View Post
          I'm serious. I think the people on this forum are too harsh and virulent in their criticisms.
          Yeah, we have feelings too!

Haha no man I'm kidding.

See I used to have feelings, but that was before my Ummah days. It was on a forum that has since been shut down, also an Islamic one. But basically I was a normal user, I had pride in what little knowledge I had on life matters, and I was headstrong (read: foolish).

I commented on some issue I didn't have a whole lot of knowledge about (not gonna say what it was but it was not technically an Islamic issue per se), and tbh my opinion hasn't changed a great deal, but basically people didn't like it. So they were like "Ali you ignorant buffoon!" And so I was like, "I'm not ignorant, here, have a Refutation™". They did not like my refutation, and so some Refutation Inspectors came into the topic, they had half-moon spectacles and everything. They looked at my refutation, then they threw the papers back in my face, they said "Refutation overruled, ignorant buffoon he remains!". So I said "But but but!" Things were bad bro, these were sisters bashing me here, back then I cared about sisters' opinions. I wasn't married you see! But then things got even worse. A brother whom I looked up to, respected! He came in and basically said, "Look Ali, it's time to stop posting. Better to remain silent and have people think you are a fool than to-" Oh I can't even finish it. He never knew I had respect for him, but I did, it hurt.

After that I left, shaken. I hid under my bed, even though it was a mattress on the floor with technically no under the bed side to it, I still managed it. All you could see were the whiteness of my eyes in the darkness, but then it got so hot and stuffy I had to go back out and make something to drink or something.

But wounds heal, and what does not kill you only makes you stronger. That helped my soul form into the dent filled iron sheet that it is now, immune to entire masses with torches and pitchforks. Even water off of ducks' backs often looks up at me jealously as it slides back into the water.

Also I just realized there's a rugby emoticon, since when? Just in time in any case, as it can now accurately represent the ruggedness I wish to convey: :rugby:, but you have to imagine it with an angry face not a smiling one.
          Last edited by علي; 26-07-16, 05:15 PM.
          والمبادرة إلى التكفير إنما تغلب على طباع من يغلب عليهم الجهل - ابن تيمية رحمه الله - بغية المرتاد

"Rushing towards takfir is an attitude which is dominant over those who are defeated by ignorance." - Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullah [Bughyatul Murtaad, page 354]

Comment

Originally posted by علي View Post

Haha no man I'm kidding.

See I used to have feelings, but that was before my Ummah days. It was on a forum that has since been shut down, also an Islamic one. But basically I was a normal user, I had pride in what little knowledge I had on life matters, and I was headstrong (read: foolish).

I commented on some issue I didn't have a whole lot of knowledge about (not gonna say what it was but it was not technically an Islamic issue per se), and tbh my opinion hasn't changed a great deal, but basically people didn't like it. So they were like "Ali you ignorant buffoon!" And so I was like, "I'm not ignorant, here, have a Refutation™". They did not like my refutation, and so some Refutation Inspectors came into the topic, they had half-moon spectacles and everything. They looked at my refutation, then they threw the papers back in my face, they said "Refutation overruled, ignorant buffoon he remains!". So I said "But but but!" Things were bad bro, these were sisters bashing me here, back then I cared about sisters' opinions. I wasn't married you see! But then things got even worse. A brother whom I looked up to, respected! He came in and basically said, "Look Ali, it's time to stop posting. Better to remain silent and have people think you are a fool than to-" Oh I can't even finish it. He never knew I had respect for him, but I did, it hurt.

After that I left, shaken. I hid under my bed, even though it was a mattress on the floor with technically no under the bed side to it, I still managed it. All you could see were the whiteness of my eyes in the darkness, but then it got so hot and stuffy I had to go back out and make something to drink or something.

But wounds heal, and what does not kill you only makes you stronger. That helped my soul form into the dent filled iron sheet that it is now, immune to entire masses with torches and pitchforks. Even water off of ducks' backs often looks up at me jealously as it slides back into the water.

Also I just realized there's a rugby emotican, since when? Just in time in any case, as it can now accurately represent the ruggedness I wish to convey: :rugby:, but you have to imagine it with an angry face not a smiling one.
            a fallen hero right here
            https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Originally posted by علي View Post

Haha no man I'm kidding.

Also I just realized there's a rugby emoticon, since when? Just in time in any case, as it can now accurately represent the ruggedness I wish to convey: :rugby:, but you have to imagine it with an angry face not a smiling one.
              Hahahaha

Brilliant! I like this post, it's good.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X