Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two Middle East locations hit 129 degrees, hottest ever in Eastern Hemisphere, maybe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Middle East locations hit 129 degrees, hottest ever in Eastern Hemisphere, maybe

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ybe-the-world/

soooo do you guys who live in ME have AC?

Re: Two Middle East locations hit 129 degrees, hottest ever in Eastern Hemisphere, ma

America's death valley measurements are fake
    How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

Re: Two Middle East locations hit 129 degrees, hottest ever in Eastern Hemisphere, ma

Us too

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/technolo...ario-1.3691101

"Heat dome' blamed for sizzling temperatures in Ontario, U.S."

Haven't left the house since 'Eid, it's suffocating.

And obviously people have AC in the ME.
      Allah's Messenger ﷺ said, "Allah said, 'O son of Adam! Spend, and I shall spend on you."

https://www.crisisaid.org.uk/appeals/yemen/

Comment

Wow, and I thought it was hot where I live.

Although it got to 110 degrees today...still hot

Comment

Fahrenheit or Celsius

Comment

Originally posted by Mohamed Mifxal View Post
            Fahrenheit or Celsius
            freedom.

Comment

Originally posted by Mohamed Mifxal View Post
              Fahrenheit or Celsius
              Fahrenheit obviously. Nobody could bare 129 degrees Celsius. You would die.

Comment

Originally posted by srahman33 View Post
                Fahrenheit obviously. Nobody could bare 129 degrees Celsius. You would die.
                pretty sure i would die in 120f...........i have never experienced heat above 95f. i would melt.

Comment

Originally posted by Atwork. View Post
                  pretty sure i would die in 120f...........i have never experienced heat above 95f. i would melt.
                  No I said 129 Celsius, nobody could bare that it would just be impossible. I couldn't even bare 129 Fahrenheit never mind Celsius.

Comment

No I said 129 Celsius, nobody could bare that it would just be impossible. I couldn't even bare 129 Fahrenheit never mind Celsius.
                    this is what i mean. i would never go outside if it got that hot. would rather be -50f than that.

Comment

this is what i mean. i would never go outside if it got that hot. would rather be -50f than that.
                      Yeah hot weather is too much to bare. Right now the weather has been consistently hot for over a week now which was fine but starting from tomorrow I have to go back out to the real world and I'm just worried how I'll bare the heat as it's supposed to continue.

This is a problem though because I want to move to a Muslim country soon in sha Allah but they're all hot in weather.

Comment

fortunately our temperature never goes highter than 35 C, it still humid outside. you can literally fry an egg on the pavement during midday

Comment

yeah, with that temperature a wild fire is almost certain

Comment

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ybe-the-world/

soooo do you guys who live in ME have AC?
                            of course they do, its pretty much needed. if you ever travel there, you'll be surprised by the amounts of AC's being installed, walls are also full of these huge rectangle boxes which are connected to them.
                            "There will never cease to remain a group from my Ummah fighting upon the command of Allah, subjugating their enemies. They are not harmed by those who oppose them, until the Hour arrives".

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                            X