Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: [Not sexist] women and emotions

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
    Guys don't really talk about their feelings, though. Not like that anyway.
    they do... they've just never had to before so they just need some practice and encouragement

Originally posted by muzzybee View Post
    In theory, Random.
    Practically this is not entirely possible...
    You know why -- there are a lot of other factors surrounding a husband and wife relationship..that questions the very essence of the unity, be it pressure , stress , friendships, family , inlaws , money, health etc etc.....

I remember a fantastic saying by One of the present day Daees Tawfique Chowdery made - He has 7 children MashaAllah.
    He said to date - I can never understand how difficult my wife's job is and what she does and she can never understand what i do and how difficult it is.

The fact is the above statement is true.
    We as genders and partners are tuned differently to be working perfectly together.
    It is hard work and a lot of challenges to achieve this.
    yeh and if your communication is really good between each other then you can tackle all these things really well

if u can both communicate that each other's happiness is really important to u then like all of the other stuff will kinda mould in i think

sometimes u lot make marriage sound so :vomit:
    ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
    "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
    :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Originally posted by Abd al-Rahman View Post
      Originally posted by obaid_m View Post
      Why do at least 99.99% of women only function emotionally and not logically/reasonably? I found that really annoying and I think it is their unreasonable emotions that can cause the relationship to be shattered into pieces.
      It is the way Allah(swt) created them bro, he made them deficient in intelligence. Wallahi he had wisdom and hikmah in the way he made them, that he alone knows best.

This deficiency is often misunderstood, it is possible for women to be very smart and to be scientists and doctors and astronauts and excel in academia

However when it comes to emotions, when women feel a certain way, suddenly all rules, laws and regulations go out the window.

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Treat women kindly, for woman was created from a bent rib, and the most crooked part of the rib is the top part, so treat women kindly.”

[al-Bukhaari and Muslim]

Being cruel to them will only exacerbate it, be kind, but have a firm hand and don't let them run roughshod all over you
      Yeah gotta say, I've noticed the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post

they do... they've just never had to before so they just need some practice and encouragement
        They really don't. We'd rather just bottle it up and brood on it.

Comment

Yeah gotta say, I've noticed the same thing.
          not really - it means you're just failing to understand

you're one of the cleverest members here so i'm sure you'll work it out if you apply yourself
          "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."

Comment

They really don't. We'd rather just bottle it up and brood on it.
            lol trusssssssst meeeeee

my bro is an intj... these are like ultimate bottler uppers

you just have to find the right moment to approach him and the right angle and take everything he says seriously but make it light at the same time

it's really typical of this type to sooooooometimes become overwhelmed and try and deal with things alone which becomes all doom and gloom and then when they share it and u make it light for them - they're suddenly like lol and so shocked that another human being could actually be of some benefit to them :rotfl:

Comment

yeh and if your communication is really good between each other then you can tackle all these things really well

if u can both communicate that each other's happiness is really important to u then like all of the other stuff will kinda mould in i think

sometimes u lot make marriage sound so :vomit:
              Marriage is not whatever emoticon you put.
              It is a lot of hard work and if you think communication as easy as you think then good luck with that.

Not putting you off..but there is no such thing as sharing everything without having consequences in a marriage.
              Visit my channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

Comment

lol trusssssssst meeeeee

you just have to find the right moment to approach him and the right angle and take everything he says seriously but make it light at the same time

it's really typical of this type to sooooooometimes become overwhelmed and try and deal with things alone which becomes all doom and gloom and then when they share it and u make it light for them - they're suddenly like lol and so shocked that another human being could actually be of some benefit to them :rotfl:
                Stop with personality crap already....
                Please ...... cant believe you believe in this nonsense.

Comment

lol [MENTION=83419]muzzybee[/MENTION] why are you SOOOOOOO hating on me today?

it's ok you're an F so i forgive you

Comment

What on earth is a F

Comment

lol trusssssssst meeeeee

Stop with personality crap already....
                      Please ...... cant believe you believe in this nonsense.
                      Calm down. It does sound stupid to mention these stupid letters but there's definitely something to them.
                      You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
                        Calm down. It does sound stupid to mention these stupid letters but there's definitely something to them.
                        Shut up hardy

Comment

Why are sisters in this thread acting like OP isn't right? Women are much more emotional than men and think more with emotion at times.
                          Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
                            Shut up hardy
                            :crushed:
                            You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Allah's_Servant View Post
                              Why are sisters in this thread acting like OP isn't right? Women are much more emotional than men and think more with emotion at times.
                              Denial, feminism etc.

Comment

What on earth is a F
                                It's your personality dummy.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X