Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Not sexist] women and emotions

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Not sexist] women and emotions

    Why do at least 99.99% of women only function emotionally and not logically/reasonably? I found that really annoying and I think it is their unreasonable emotions that can cause the relationship to be shattered into pieces.
    Quran 45:23-24

  • #2
    Re: [Not sexist] women and emotions

    Give examples pls...

    Comment


    • #3
      [Not sexist] women and emotions

      [MENTION=111457]nudgetheputri[/MENTION] when they remember something from a thousand years ago that might have hurt them emotionally and use it against you in the future.
      Quran 45:23-24

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: [Not sexist] women and emotions

        the irony of this thread is hilarious.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: [Not sexist] women and emotions

          Originally posted by obaid_m View Post
          [MENTION=111457]nudgetheputri[/MENTION] when they remember something from a thousand years ago that might have hurt them emotionally and use it against you in the future.
          Depends on how much she was hurt.
          I'll treat the guys who hit me or treated me like garbage, worse than any man. There's one in my family.

          But yeah, it really depends what you did to her though.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: [Not sexist] women and emotions

            Assalamu Alikum,

            Bismillah,

            women are different to men. I would not say they are illogical, but I would say that they do tend to respond to things in an emotional way. But there's nothing wrong with that. A man on the other hand prefers to look at the facts before coming to a decision or making a judgement -In a relationship you need a balance between the two.

            Hope that helps

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: [Not sexist] women and emotions

              That's there nature ,and this is the challenge for us men.imagine a man being patient and his rewards...

              You do 100 good things and one bad thing...well you know what would be talked about a lot.
              Visit my channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: [Not sexist] women and emotions

                I don't think all women are like this
                Seek the pious wife who will help you get jannah and this won't be so much of an issue inshaallah
                Each person has inside a basic decency and goodness. If he listens to it and acts on it, he is giving a great deal of what it is the world needs most. It is not complicated but it takes courage. It takes courage for a person to listen to his own goodness and act on it.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: [Not sexist] women and emotions

                  Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
                  I don't think all women are like this
                  Seek the pious wife who will help you get jannah and this won't be so much of an issue inshaallah
                  I don't think it has anything to do with piety..tbh bro
                  Visit my channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: [Not sexist] women and emotions

                    Originally posted by muzzybee View Post
                    I don't think it has anything to do with piety..tbh bro
                    But if she feared Allah wouldn't she be trying to avoid being unjust with her words
                    Each person has inside a basic decency and goodness. If he listens to it and acts on it, he is giving a great deal of what it is the world needs most. It is not complicated but it takes courage. It takes courage for a person to listen to his own goodness and act on it.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: [Not sexist] women and emotions

                      If I've heard it once, I've heard it a thousand times. Women everywhere seem to say the same thing about their husbands and it goes like this: 'He just shuts off to emotion! He never tells me how he is feeling!' Or 'He'll leave the room and refuse to talk about it!'

                      I think that the best way to handle things is for a woman to express her feelings directly, clearly and with much vulnerability. She should stick to HER feelings and not talk about his short coming....

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: [Not sexist] women and emotions

                        Originally posted by obaid_m View Post
                        Why do at least 99.99% of women only function emotionally and not logically/reasonably? I found that really annoying and I think it is their unreasonable emotions that can cause the relationship to be shattered into pieces.
                        Nah...

                        Rather I think it's what keeps the relationship alive. YOU especially need an emotional one. Emotions are nurturing and that's what will help the kids grow up feeling loved and stable. It might be annoying when they get whiney and upset but girls are easy to work out really. Think forward and think why and how sumt has hurt them. Most hurt/upset just needs reassurance.

                        ive seen a couple where the husband and wife aren't v emotional. At the beginning their marriage was fun and light and just laffs and jokes but then overtime u need a deeper bond to develop... They don't talk to each other about anything so how can intimacy grow. The husband feels useless cos I think a man can feel like a man when he can handle his wife's emotions well. But everything's kinda empty cos neither talk about how they really feel...

                        i would need to know EVERYTHINGGGGG... Plus like that's the one person u wanna be able to tell stuff. I wanna be able to say stuff like I just had this psycho evil thought that blah - and then him to know that that doesn't mean that's meeeee... I just had that thought

                        what else is the strength of a woman if it isn't her emotions?
                        ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
                        "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
                        :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: [Not sexist] women and emotions

                          Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
                          But if she feared Allah wouldn't she be trying to avoid being unjust with her words
                          Thats the thing akhi.
                          When it comes to relationships,it is very hard to control this,
                          you have this person you see day in day out .....and everything they do will affect you in someway..
                          Coupled with the nature of women... emotions do boil over.

                          Even pious ppl have lots of problem in marriage and divorces etc....
                          and it is not because both are bad people , it is because of incompatibility and lack on understanding in the marriage sense
                          Visit my channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: [Not sexist] women and emotions

                            Originally posted by Miss Foxxy View Post
                            If I've heard it once, I've heard it a thousand times. Women everywhere seem to say the same thing about their husbands and it goes like this: 'He just shuts off to emotion! He never tells me how he is feeling!' Or 'He'll leave the room and refuse to talk about it!'

                            I think that the best way to handle things is for a woman to express her feelings directly, clearly and with much vulnerability. She should stick to HER feelings and not talk about his short coming....
                            A husband shuts off..most times to avoid conflict and to not aggravate a situation.Because if he talks it will end up in argument . the classic clash between logic and emotion.
                            Even at that time if a husband tries to be emotional . a wife would think he is being logical and not understanding. So he shuts off and does his thing which invariably will piss the woman off more.
                            Visit my channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: [Not sexist] women and emotions

                              Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
                              Nah...

                              Rather I think it's what keeps the relationship alive. YOU especially need an emotional one. Emotions are nurturing and that's what will help the kids grow up feeling loved and stable. It might be annoying when they get whiney and upset but girls are easy to work out really. Think forward and think why and how sumt has hurt them. Most hurt/upset just needs reassurance.

                              ive seen a couple where the husband and wife aren't v emotional. At the beginning their marriage was fun and light and just laffs and jokes but then overtime u need a deeper bond to develop... They don't talk to each other about anything so how can intimacy grow. The husband feels useless cos I think a man can feel like a man when he can handle his wife's emotions well. But everything's kinda empty cos neither talk about how they really feel...

                              i would need to know EVERYTHINGGGGG... Plus like that's the one person u wanna be able to tell stuff. I wanna be able to say stuff like I just had this psycho evil thought that blah - and then him to know that that doesn't mean that's meeeee... I just had that thought

                              what else is the strength of a woman if it isn't her emotions?
                              and you know this how ?
                              Visit my channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

                              Comment

                              Collapse

                              Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                              Working...
                              X