• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sisters only. - shoes

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته beautiful people

What kind of shoes do u wear in the summer

:)
    The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Re: sisters only. - shoes

Wasalam beautiful person :D lol

I wear trainers/sneakers or whatever they're actually called and loafer style shoes cool comfy trendy ones :up:

Comment

sisters only. - shoes

How can u wear trainers in the summerrrrrrr

I don't own any lol
      The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
        How can u wear trainers in the summerrrrrrr

I don't own any lol
        Woah gurl you defo need trainers atleast one come on man :/

I'm a bit funny about wearing sandals and slippers I don't feel comfy wearing them, and I've always warn trainers and loafers in the summer I'm used to it now although my feel do feel hot but wearing slippers and sandals outside is not my thing unless it's an emergency or mom forces me lol

Comment

sisters only. - shoes

[MENTION=127762]muslimah4life1[/MENTION]

Lol I don't wear sandals I just wear flats

And boots for autumn/winter

Heels for weddings

Comment

Lol I don't wear sandals I just wear flats

And boots for autumn/winter

Heels for weddings
            Lool your too cute I don't even wear heels for wedding cuz I can't walk in them, I just wear some flat shoes that kinda look a bit fancy as in posh loafers loool

Comment

sisters only. - shoes

Nice Ma sha Allah

Tbh I don't wanna wear heels to weddings either but my mum makes me and I own so many now lool

You remind me of my college mate she does not wanna wear heels so she wears flats to weddings

Tbh it is unacceptable in this house :crying2:

الحمد لله tho

Comment

Bata....
                Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

Normal flats from primarni mate
                  And when it is said to them, "Do not cause corruption on the earth," they say, "We are but reformers." (11) Unquestionably, it is they who are the corrupters, but they perceive [it] not. (12) - Surat al-Baqarah
                  http://www.ummzakiyyah.com/polygamy_not_my_problem/

Comment

sisters only. - shoes

[MENTION=128109]EenieMeanie[/MENTION]

What type of socks do you wear lol

Comment

Sandals. Too hot to wear regular shoes.

During the Fall/Winter though I wear boots and vans.

Comment

What type of socks do you wear lol
                        Lol black sock or stockings. You ain't gonna wear your stripy multi-coloured socks now are you? Unless you wanna start a new hijabi trend? Lets do it guys! Multi-coloured socks trend.
                        And when it is said to them, "Do not cause corruption on the earth," they say, "We are but reformers." (11) Unquestionably, it is they who are the corrupters, but they perceive [it] not. (12) - Surat al-Baqarah
                        http://www.ummzakiyyah.com/polygamy_not_my_problem/

Comment

sisters only. - shoes

Lol. I wore normal socks a few times and I can't do it in this heat so I wear stockings and it works well :up:

Nah man, allow that.

Comment

I'm not really a sandles girl- as the straps dig into my feet-
                            I'm really into canvas shoes-
                            Or espadrilles

Comment

sisters only. - shoes

I really wanna wear sandals but covering the feet problem is the issue

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X