Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tough times

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Me and my family are going through some tough times at the moment.. Please make dua for all of us especially my mum.
    :(

Jazakallah khayr
    The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Re: tough times

May Allah alleviate all hardship from your family especially your mother and grant you guys Sabrun Jameel.

Remember if the dunya was to exist without trials, then jannah would lose it's purpose.

Comment

May Allah make it easy for you insha Allah. Remember He tests the best of His creation
      Believe
      there is
      good in the world

Comment

:wswrwb:

May Allah SWT remove all you and your families worry and stress, Ameen.

Comment

Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
          May Allah alleviate all hardship from your family especially your mother and grant you guys Sabrun Jameel.

Remember if the dunya was to exist without trials, then jannah would lose it's purpose.
          Aameen.

Comment

Ameen.

Comment

tough times

Ameen thumma Ameen

:jkk: everyone... Please do remember us after your salah etc
              The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X