Trying to understand why Muslims are overly-obsessed with Erdogan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to understand why Muslims are overly-obsessed with Erdogan

Muslims who support Erdogan have blown out of proportion in the last 7 days. They have their avatars of him all over Facebook, other social media, Whatsapp, internet forums and so on. They talk and are obsessed with him and call him Ameer or Sultan. They talk about how the West is trying to overthrow him and bring Kemalist back. They see him as if he is Caliph Abdul Hamid of Ottoman. They make Du'a for him and so on. They need to cool down.

On the other hand, you have the kufaar who are doing the opposite by hating him, dehumanizing him through the media, internet, in public, claims he is bringing Sharia, calling NATO to retake Constantinople and so on. Even tho, he did no harm to them (the West).

Why?

Re: Trying to understand why Muslims are overly-obsessed with Erdogan

Originally posted by AwRastaale View Post
    Why?
    you answered yourself

they want to strengthen secularism. they don't want to see ataturks legacy ruined as it would literally mean for them that there is no hope to bring democracy to the middle east at all.

If turkey falls from changing to a democratic country from an islamic country, there is no hope for them to bring democracy to the rest of the countries who are more religious in nature.
    "There will never cease to remain a group from my Ummah fighting upon the command of Allah, subjugating their enemies. They are not harmed by those who oppose them, until the Hour arrives".

Comment

Muslims are definitley going overboard with Erdogan, it is too early to see where he will go with his new powers.

If he is intending to stomp out the remains of secularism and the evil actions of mustafa kemal(lanatullahi alayhi), and eventually introduce full Shari'a, then alhamdullilah he is someone who should be praised

However he could just introduce an Islam tinged dictatorship, in which case he isn't better than most rulers in the Muslim world

I personally don't think democracy is a legitimate form of government for an Islamic state and Shari'a is not something that can be compromised on or voted for, really anyone who opposes the right of Allah(swt) to legislate is not a Muslim and should be killed. However I love how the hypocrisy of the filthy kuffar has been exposed, Erdogan was fairly elected, but because he was elected by Muslim people and intends to advance the cause of Islam, the kuffar are willing to throw their god democracy out the window and support the coup! And now they are enraged the coup failed! May Allah cause them to die in their rage!

Thats why Muslims support him, he is generally Islamic, and kuffar hate him.
      وَمَا قَدَرُوا اللَّهَ حَقَّ قَدْرِهِ وَالْأَرْضُ جَمِيعًا قَبْضَتُهُ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ وَالسَّمَاوَاتُ مَطْوِيَّاتٌ بِيَمِينِهِ ۚ سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَىٰ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ
      They have not appraised Allah with true appraisal, while the earth entirely will be [within] His grip on the Day of Resurrection, and the heavens will be folded in His right hand. Exalted is He and high above what they associate with Him. (Az-Zumar: 67)

Comment

He has is positives but also many faults....
        Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

Same reason why the West support Trump.

The sultan is going to make Turkey great again.

#MakeTurkeyGreatAgain

Comment

I was pretty supportive of Erdogan too simply due to the fact that he's undoing Ataturk's shenanigans.
            Now I'm a bit more apprehensive until further ado, the kuffar said he said this after the coup:
            "There is no power higher than the power of the people"

I don't believe the kuffar right off the bat, but it would be stupid to support him if he really said it, so my support is "on hold" until I find out the truth.
            Say what somebody can do instead of the haram if you want to help.

Comment

Lol kuffar are so triggered right now, its a joy to watch.

Comment

He's a Muslim ruler who actually cares about Islam.

He does good and he does bad. But 1 Erdogan is better than most of the other Muslim rulers put together. Allahuma barak lahu.

Comment

All hail Erdogan, our modern caliphate. I hope he will feeds his haters with his dirty shoe from his childhood.
                  Quran 45:23-24

Comment

Originally posted by AwRastaale View Post
                    They make Du'a for him and so on. They need to cool down.
                    Omg, these evil Muslims are making dua for Erdogan!!!

We must destroy them!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
                      Lol kuffar are so triggered right now, its a joy to watch.
                      :rotfl:

Wallahi its one of the greatest joys I have had this summer, going around the kafir news about Turkey and reading the comments, how enraged these khabeeths are because Erdogan wasn't overthrown! I can't wait until the laws are passed mandating that Muslim women wear hijab and Hagia Sophia is made into a working masjid again, bi ithnillah!

I just want to say to them, "Die in your rage!"
                      وَمَا قَدَرُوا اللَّهَ حَقَّ قَدْرِهِ وَالْأَرْضُ جَمِيعًا قَبْضَتُهُ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ وَالسَّمَاوَاتُ مَطْوِيَّاتٌ بِيَمِينِهِ ۚ سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَىٰ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ
                      They have not appraised Allah with true appraisal, while the earth entirely will be [within] His grip on the Day of Resurrection, and the heavens will be folded in His right hand. Exalted is He and high above what they associate with Him. (Az-Zumar: 67)

Comment

Originally posted by peras1 View Post
                        Omg, these evil Muslims are making dua for Erdogan!!!

We must destroy them!!!
                        I didn't see that part

Making dua for him is the best thing to do, what is OP talking about?

May Allah(swt) keep him guided him and allow him to rule Turkey with Shari'a, and give him victory over the kuffar and munafiqeen, ameen

Comment

Originally posted by Abd al-Rahman View Post
                          :rotfl:

Wallahi its one of the greatest joys I have had this summer, going around the kafir news about Turkey and reading the comments, how enraged these khabeeths are because Erdogan wasn't overthrown! I can't wait until the laws are passed mandating that Muslim women wear hijab and Hagia Sophia is made into a working masjid again, bi ithnillah!

I just want to say to them, "Die in your rage!"
                          The kuffar are confused.
                          On the one hand they say they support representative democracy, elections, etc....but don't like it when muslims vote for islamists lol.
                          on the other, you have rebels, military dictators, who are secularists and kemalists.

Comment

I know, right? Dem diddly feelerinos when that coup was suppressed.

This was our OJ trial lol, just that Erdogan wasn't guilty.
                            Say what somebody can do instead of the haram if you want to help.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabros View Post
                              The kuffar are confused.
                              On the one hand they say they support representative democracy, elections, etc....but don't like it when muslims vote for islamists lol.
                              on the other, you have rebels, military dictators, who are secularists and kemalists.
                              What this has helped me to realize is that the kuffar are just like us

They want the victory of their milllah, the millah of secularism, of alcohol, gambling, prostitution, and homosexuality, they want their millah to be victorious, and they are willing to use violence or support the use of violence in order to see the success of their millah. They wish Erdogan and his aides were killed and they support Mustafa kemal's oppression of Muslims...

We want to see the victory of our millah, millatu ibrahim, the path of tawheed and Islam, the path of modesty and humility and obedience to the creator, which we have been commanded to spread through da'wah and jihad.

At least we are honest about what we desire, whereas they act as if they are morally superior and advanced and we are inferior

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X