You guys and girls have changed my mind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys and girls have changed my mind

So my thread about me wanting to marry a non-muslim woman http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...at-should-I-do

I've changed my mind, I no longer want to marry one. It was hard to come to this decision because I'm not attracted to south-asian muslim women but we can make it work for the sake of kids.:1peace:

You guys and girls have changed my mind

You don't have to marry a South Asian. You can marry any type of Muslim woman just make sure her deen is on point! الحمد لله
    The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

Re: You guys and girls have changed my mind

You don't have to marry South Asian. Jeez brother, there's a millions of Muslims around the world from Brazil to all the way to the Maldives.
      And whatever you have of favor - it is from Allah. Then when adversity touches you, to Him you cry for help

[an-Nahl 16:53].

Comment

Not sure why your thread was closed, btw, so you really changed your mind?

Whats the main reason that you've decided against your original plans? [MENTION=135344]neon[/MENTION]

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

Originally posted by Sky Lark View Post
          Not sure why your thread was closed, btw, so you really changed your mind?

Whats the main reason that you've decided against your original plans? [MENTION=135344]neon[/MENTION]
          I was mainly thinking about myself before and people were giving views with regards to raising kids, and how a non-muslim woman won't be the people of Paradise so that's what swayed it.

Comment

Why south asian
            Dont limit the choices
            Okay :)

Comment

lol I like Desis Inshallah I marry one

Comment

Originally posted by neon View Post
                So my thread about me wanting to marry a non-muslim woman http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...at-should-I-do

I've changed my mind, I no longer want to marry one. It was hard to come to this decision because I'm not attracted to south-asian muslim women but we can make it work for the sake of kids.:1peace:
                bro marrying South Asian is a dream for me, think about it you can have unlimited Roti and curry chicken :up:

Comment

South asian women are not the only Muslim women on the planet...you have a great choice, many white, east asian, African reverts too...don't forget the revert sisters...
                  Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Jarir View Post
                    bro marrying South Asian is a dream for me, think about it you can have unlimited Roti and curry chicken :up:
                    What about Italian, unlimited pasta and pizza.
                    And whatever you have of favor - it is from Allah. Then when adversity touches you, to Him you cry for help

[an-Nahl 16:53].

Comment

:salams
                      I feel happy :o but we can't celebrate just yet! Turn words into actions.
                      [MENTION=7414]RaNdOm[/MENTION]
                      :1peace:
                      Forge ahead!

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Jarir View Post
                        You can cook those yourself, what's the big deal.
                        You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Then marry a white woman like you want, just a Muslim one who prays and wears hijab and has iman insha'Allah
                          وَمَا قَدَرُوا اللَّهَ حَقَّ قَدْرِهِ وَالْأَرْضُ جَمِيعًا قَبْضَتُهُ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ وَالسَّمَاوَاتُ مَطْوِيَّاتٌ بِيَمِينِهِ ۚ سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَىٰ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ
                          They have not appraised Allah with true appraisal, while the earth entirely will be [within] His grip on the Day of Resurrection, and the heavens will be folded in His right hand. Exalted is He and high above what they associate with Him. (Az-Zumar: 67)

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
                            You can cook those yourself, what's the big deal.
                            Who has time to cook...better left to women

jk
                            وَمَا قَدَرُوا اللَّهَ حَقَّ قَدْرِهِ وَالْأَرْضُ جَمِيعًا قَبْضَتُهُ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ وَالسَّمَاوَاتُ مَطْوِيَّاتٌ بِيَمِينِهِ ۚ سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَىٰ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ
                            They have not appraised Allah with true appraisal, while the earth entirely will be [within] His grip on the Day of Resurrection, and the heavens will be folded in His right hand. Exalted is He and high above what they associate with Him. (Az-Zumar: 67)

Comment

:zzz:
                              I love you, cherish you and worship you,
                              Guide me on your path to your janna,
                              Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X