Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what now???

asalam alaykum people

i dont know how to start so i'll just write whatever comes to my mind!

soooo.... 3 days back i left my home....to be on my own...and live alone...and pay for all my expenses...but it couldn't go on for long and i was caught on the 3rd day... i spend 2 nights with people as good as angels..they kept me and kept asking for my moms number ....i kept saying nooooo noo noooo and and they would tell me they'll keep me but i need to contact my family first and tell them i was safe....i had travelled a looooooong way from home... alone...anyway so i'd ask them to leave me alone..to let me go and be on my own and live on the roads because thats what i was out for... they be like how come can you find a job at this age? its illegal...and i'd ask them to just leave me alone but they were.... and then they be like enough...give us your moms number or we're calling police for your own good and ours... i did and then because they were still scared they told the police too... after i had given them my moms number i didn't care police, i just thought i'll confront my family and tell them to leave me alone! but then when yesterday i saw them...and was expecting them to be sooo mad at me... all they did was cry and tell me how lucky and glad they were to have me. they said no one but a few people and the police knows so no one's going to lecture you and we'll do everything you want for you. my mom said we can move countries and you can do all you want...just dont leave me... i felt really bad plus now there was police involved..plus the other family i stayed with wont leave me alone so i decided to come with my mom............ i dont know what to do now. she keeps asking what i want and i want to tell her everything but ...no one has slept for the past 3 days..everyone hungry and yawning and keep hugging me.....

i dont know what to do... i didn't know they cared that much.... i think they're just buttering me for now and everything will get back to normal in no time. in no time my mom will restrict my use if internet...ask me to study all day... ask me to not visit islamic sites... ask me to grow my nails and all that stuff girls start to do at my age...that i hate... ask me to talk to people when i dont want to... ask me to bury my dreams into fantasies cuz that not her culture... tell me i cant wear hijab with her family members around.

i was happy when i was out.. a bit worried about how my mom would be planning to kill me for this step but because i travelled verrryyyyyy faaaaaaaar from home somewhere they never thought of i thoguht i was safe... i dont want my life to get back to normal...i want to be on my own...alone....earn my own money...and start practising islam most foremost(thats like the main reason for me running away...my mom wouldn't let me follow islam any more than praying, fating and reading quran... also today everyone be like we were all thinking you must have joined some madrassa or a terrorist ...extremist group)...

so now i dont know what to do... i might be very bad but not so much that i make people stay awake at night and starve because of me...plus at my age i cant even work as something so low as a waitress......... ain't nobody giving me a job...everyone wants me to go to my mom and sit back tight... under protection!

what should i do now? sorry i'm tooo tired to recheck so please ignore any grammar or spelling mistakes.

and i'm not a troll :/
    Last edited by shlimazel; 21-07-16, 02:21 PM.

Re: what now???

Wa alaikum salam

Now that you'r back home and your mother is relieved and keeps on asking what you want, you should say you want to practise Islam and they should not be stopping you from doing that. Hopefully she will oblige this time. Is your family muslim?

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

Wa alaikumsalam.

Astagfirullah sis, what did you expect? Of course they love you! You're lucky you're back home safe. Tell them everything you're feeling and don't ever do that again.

You're lucky you weren't prostituted or trafficked to be a slave or whatever. You don't know the sickos there are on the streets. Just bite your teeth if you're told to study etc. They mean well and I really can't believe you did that..

Comment

Your family love you, your leaving would have probably caused a lot of heartache. Now you're safe home you should have a proper talk about your feelings, it sounds at though your mum would be willing to listen. Independence sounds great but you should also cherish your time with your family, you may look back and see these few years you have left living with your folk as the safest and happiest. :) If you work hard at your studies and plan your future properly you'll truly be ready to move out as an adult, rather than running away with no specific plans.

Comment

Sounds like a song.. This is a song right??
          I love you, cherish you and worship you,
          Guide me on your path to your janna,
          Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X