Comment

Re: Facebook banned for the third time....I'm done

What did you do?

Comment

رد: Re: Facebook banned for the third time....I'm done

you know, typical stuff

islam is peace

whoever kills a soul it is as if they killed all of humanity

we are just like the kuffar, celebrating their holidays, spectating their sports, just having a jolly good time

and of course, saying that ISIS doesnt represent islam

you are not an acceptable muslim unless you denounce ISIS in the most vulgar manners
        .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
        نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
        دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

Re: رد: Re: Facebook banned for the third time....I'm done

Originally posted by AbuMubarak View Post
          you know, typical stuff

islam is peace

we are just like the kuffar, celebrating their holidays, spectating their sports, just having a jolly good time

you are not an acceptable muslim unless you denounce ISIS in the most vulgar manners
          lol
          "There will never cease to remain a group from my Ummah fighting upon the command of Allah, subjugating their enemies. They are not harmed by those who oppose them, until the Hour arrives".

Comment

you know, typical stuff

islam is peace

'jolly good time' :rotfl:

Comment

you know, typical stuff

islam is peace

what a post lol - 100% accurate, this is 95% of what i see on facebook esp the "whoever kills a soul" bit it's beautiful

لا تفكر كثيرا
              بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
              The children need your prayers more than anyone else
              -------------------------------------------------------
              www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

رد: Re: رد: Re: Facebook banned for the third time....I'm done

Originally posted by Blackbeard View Post
                lol
                on a serious note akhi, it is true

these days, the kuffar have deluded the muslims into say they are against "The Islamic State"

imagine that, with all the evil that the British Empire, the Roman Empire, France, Spain and our latest terrorist of the century, The USA, you will not hear their most liberal citizens say they are against their nation

but Muslims will be the First to shout, they are against "The Islamic State"

now, lets supposed these guys ISIS are the evil people everyone is making them out to be, we are too far in the rabbit hole to get out, young muslims are growing up hearing that "the islamic state is bad"

and even here at ummah.com, if you dare mention that you have doubts about the reports given to Muslims engaged in jihad, you are automatically an evil muslims, promoting the killing of innocents

i was talking to Moazzam Begg, who i have the most respect for, and he himself said that he believes this ISIS is the khawarij of our times. I had to give that more credence than I give others because of his experience and exposure to various muslims

, but still, i have a hard time condemning a whole nation of muslims who at least "claim" they are trying to establish an islamic state, while everyone else is so busy throwing stones at ISIS and NOT building an islamic state, but trying to be good patriots in the land of the kuffar
                دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

Re: رد: Re: رد: Re: Facebook banned for the third time....I'm done

on a serious note akhi, it is true

these days, the kuffar have deluded the muslims into say they are against "The Islamic State"

imagine that, with all the evil that the British Empire, the Roman Empire, France, Spain and our latest terrorist of the century, The USA, you will not hear their most liberal citizens say they are against their nation

but Muslims will be the First to shout, they are against "The Islamic State"

now, lets supposed these guys ISIS are the evil people everyone is making them out to be, we are too far in the rabbit hole to get out, young muslims are growing up hearing that "the islamic state is bad"
                  You have to differentiate the two. Being against Isis is not necessarily the same as being against an Islamic state.
                  USA, U.K. Etc are not claiming to be Islamic and it's obvious that they aren't. The scholars had to clarify to the masses that Isis is not what it claims to be ..

Comment

you know, typical stuff

islam is peace

This is why I deleted my Facebook.

[MENTION=110056]Umm Uthmaan[/MENTION] You can delete your Facebook actually. There's an option in your settings; look it up. It'll delete your account after 14 days.
                    Last edited by Stoic Believer; 22-07-16, 12:40 AM.

Comment

رد: Re: رد: Re: رد: Re: Facebook banned for the third time....I'm done

Originally posted by Umm Uthmaan View Post
                      You have to differentiate the two. Being against Isis is not necessarily the same as being against an Islamic state.
                      USA, U.K. Etc are not claiming to be Islamic and it's obvious that they aren't. The scholars had to clarify to the masses that Isis is not what it claims to be ..
                      you need to study edward bernays
                      دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

you know, typical stuff

islam is peace

Lol the "whoever kills a soul ayah" ayah is so abused by people on the branches of nifaq to attack the idea of jihad, as if there is no fighting and killing in jihad
                        وَمَا قَدَرُوا اللَّهَ حَقَّ قَدْرِهِ وَالْأَرْضُ جَمِيعًا قَبْضَتُهُ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ وَالسَّمَاوَاتُ مَطْوِيَّاتٌ بِيَمِينِهِ ۚ سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَىٰ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ
                        They have not appraised Allah with true appraisal, while the earth entirely will be [within] His grip on the Day of Resurrection, and the heavens will be folded in His right hand. Exalted is He and high above what they associate with Him. (Az-Zumar: 67)

Comment

i didnt expect baby boomer generation to be using fb....

Comment

رد: Re: رد: Re: Facebook banned for the third time....I'm done

Originally posted by noobz View Post
                            i didnt expect baby boomer generation to be using fb....
                            nor to be on ummah.com for 15yrs with 87,000 posts
                            دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

Re: رد: Re: رد: Re: Facebook banned for the third time....I'm done

on a serious note
                              Where are we supposed to get legitimate information about them?
                              [SIZE=4][COLOR="#FF0000"][FONT=Book Antiqua][CENTER][B][URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?459504-Immensely-rewarding-dhikr!!!&highlight="]IMMENSELY REWARDING DHIKR!!![/URL][/B][/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR="#2F4F4F"][CENTER]Before you post, think..."Will this help me when I stand before Allah?" If it doesn't, then you're wasting time....[/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X