Anonymous Posting/Counselling section /lack of attention

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anonymous Posting/Counselling section /lack of attention

[MENTION=119636]patient believer[/MENTION] I'm going to start 'spamming' the VMs of married folks when I see them on a marriage thread making fun of OP or giving 'advice'

And thanks to [MENTION=136320]The Poet[/MENTION] I will refrain from praising people too much but you are an asset to this forum :jkk: I just want you to know we appreciate your efforts, May Allah make you better than what I think of you and make you successful in this world an the hereafter . Ameen
    'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
      No.

It's not always a joke and you forget some married people also waste their time on there taking the mick.

They are more experienced therefore if they really want to help and make a difference, the anon section is their priority. Only a very few- two or three I'd say respond, everyone else is just picking on others on the marriage section.

:jkk: for the this thread [MENTION=119636]patient believer[/MENTION] I'll try my best :insha: it's hard at times but there's no excuse, worrying if they are trolls are not isn't a good enoguhe excuse either. If we can't give advice I guess we can just give them words of hope.

:wswrwb:
      Some of the threads in that section are plain embarrassing, and its simply inappropriate to talk the way some people do with the opposite sex, no matter how many MashAllah's they want to throw in.

Casual chit-chat and praising each other, joking etc. is wrong.

Also, I don't think people should be compelled to post in the anon section. If they don't feel they have anything of benefit to add or share, there's no point posting.

Comment

Originally posted by AX1300 View Post
        Some of the threads in that section are plain embarrassing, and its simply inappropriate to talk the way some people do with the opposite sex, no matter how many MashAllah's they want to throw in.

Casual chit-chat and praising each other, joking etc. is wrong.

Also, I don't think people should be compelled to post in the anon section. If they don't feel they have anything of benefit to add or share, there's no point posting.
        Okay, you're right
        'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by patient believer View Post
          :salams
          I just wanted to bring your attention to that section because its being neglected by most of us , including myself.Sadly we waste so much time on the lousy marraige section and the chaotic lounge section of this forum.The topics are repeated and its getting very dull now. However on the anonymous section people with real issues and concerns post yet no one replies to them. If you post a thread you will be lucky to get two replies.
          So please my brothers and sisters focus on that section and put a good use to your wonderful talent.let us not waste our effort in posting about looks, women,what food you eat,what hair colour you want, what clothes you should wear or why your wife must cook and clean.lol
          MashaAllah [MENTION=136320]The Poet[/MENTION] does amazing job already.

Salaam,

It's good you mentioned this - I mentioned almost exactly the same thing today after yet another one of those "pretty / unatractiveness" threads, and didn't realise you had already made this point earlier today before I did. Just read this now.

Great minds think alike, as they say.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X