Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anonymous Posting/Counselling section /lack of attention

:salams
    I just wanted to bring your attention to that section because its being neglected by most of us , including myself.Sadly we waste so much time on the lousy marraige section and the chaotic lounge section of this forum.The topics are repeated and its getting very dull now. However on the anonymous section people with real issues and concerns post yet no one replies to them. If you post a thread you will be lucky to get two replies.
    So please my brothers and sisters focus on that section and put a good use to your wonderful talent.let us not waste our effort in posting about looks, women,what food you eat,what hair colour you want, what clothes you should wear or why your wife must cook and clean.lol
    MashaAllah [MENTION=136320]The Poet[/MENTION] does amazing job already.
    Ya Allah,
    Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
    "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Re: Anonymous Posting/Counselling section /lack of attention

Thanks for the reminder
    :jkk:
    Each person has inside a basic decency and goodness. If he listens to it and acts on it, he is giving a great deal of what it is the world needs most. It is not complicated but it takes courage. It takes courage for a person to listen to his own goodness and act on it.

Comment

Waalaikumussalam,
      Problem with the anonymous section is most of the time even if you reply , you will not get a reply back.
      And you get a lot of trolls as well.

So people have given up on that over a period of time.

Also it used to be the case that when you reply to them ,it takes a day or so to be approved and shown....i believe that has changed now.
      Visit my channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

Comment

:jkk: for the reminder.

I'm really bad with advices so I don't really have much to offer. That's why I don't post there. The section is really sad though, people going through so much. May Allah swt make it easy for them ameen.
        "Let the days do as they please
        And be optimistic when destiny decrees
        Do not despair due to the events of the past
        For the events of this world were not meant to last"

- Imam Shafi'i

Comment

:wswrwb:

Comment

Originally posted by Lavender View Post

I'm really bad with advices so I don't really have much to offer. That's why I don't post there. The section is really sad though, people going through so much. May Allah swt make it easy for them ameen.
            I know sometimes we feel like we can't guve any advice at all simply because the matter is beyond our reach.But its so kuch better if you took your time to read , care about their situation and try to help out than for us to ignore their vry for help. I know that most of us are not ignoring them and that we choose to stay silent because we know we can't offer anything but iys better to try .By trying individuals will know that at least we care .And sister you are a calm individual and I know so many will benefit inshaAllah.
            i might have to start tagging people in threads .lol
            [MENTION=122588]Fragile[/MENTION] [MENTION=110507]aynina[/MENTION] [MENTION=19240]Sheba[/MENTION] [MENTION=2713]yasin[/MENTION] [MENTION=13852]skylark[/MENTION] [MENTION=17590]miss[/MENTION] foxy [MENTION=7392]everyone[/MENTION]
            lets all focus on that section inshaAllah.
            Last edited by patient believer; 21-07-16, 05:12 PM.
            Ya Allah,
            Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
            "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

its amazing how crazy obsessed people are with the marriage section, all full of unrealistic questions as well lol just get married people if you are obsessing over it too much

Comment

Originally posted by mohmin View Post
                its amazing how crazy obsessed people are with the marriage section, all full of unrealistic questions as well lol just get married people if you are obsessing over it too much
                I know right. I actually took sometime put and compared the real world with ummah forum .And Alhamdulillah i was relieved that when it comes to marraige people do not hold such obsession. I think people take a mockery and troll on the forum.
                Ya Allah,

Comment

Originally posted by patient believer View Post
                  I know sometimes we feel like we can't guve any advice at all simply because the matter is beyond our reach.But its so kuch better if you took your time to read , care about their situation and try to help out than for us to ignore their vry for help. I know that most of us are not ignoring them and that we choose to stay silent because we know we can't offer anything but iys better to try .By trying individuals will know that at least we care .And sister you are a calm individual and I know so many will benefit inshaAllah.
                  i might have to start tagging people in threads .lol
                  [MENTION=122588]Fragile[/MENTION] [MENTION=110507]aynina[/MENTION] [MENTION=19240]Sheba[/MENTION] [MENTION=2713]yasin[/MENTION] [MENTION=13852]skylark[/MENTION] [MENTION=17590]miss[/MENTION] foxy [MENTION=7392]everyone[/MENTION]
                  lets all focus on that section inshaAllah.
                  InshaaAllah sister. Thanks for the reminder :)
                  "Let the days do as they please
                  And be optimistic when destiny decrees
                  Do not despair due to the events of the past
                  For the events of this world were not meant to last"

- Imam Shafi'i

Comment

I'm guilty of neglecting this section too. I'll try to advise if I can.

Comment

I try to avoid that section.

Comment

Boys and girls just like to talk to each other about marriage and other nonsense.

The marriage section should be made private and moderated more strictly - it is becoming a bigger joke as the days go on.

Comment

We've been leaving poor [MENTION=136320]The Poet[/MENTION] to man the ship on her own :there:
                          And when it is said to them, "Do not cause corruption on the earth," they say, "We are but reformers." (11) Unquestionably, it is they who are the corrupters, but they perceive [it] not. (12) - Surat al-Baqarah
                          http://www.ummzakiyyah.com/polygamy_not_my_problem/

Comment

Originally posted by muzzybee View Post
                            Waalaikumussalam,
                            Problem with the anonymous section is most of the time even if you reply , you will not get a reply back.
                            And you get a lot of trolls as well.

So people have given up on that over a period of time.

Also it used to be the case that when you reply to them ,it takes a day or so to be approved and shown....i believe that has changed now.
                            ^ this

Comment

Originally posted by AX1300 View Post
                              Boys and girls just like to talk to each other about marriage and other nonsense.

The marriage section should be made private and moderated more strictly - it is becoming a bigger joke as the days go on.
                              No.

It's not always a joke and you forget some married people also waste their time on there taking the mick.

They are more experienced therefore if they really want to help and make a difference, the anon section is their priority. Only a very few- two or three I'd say respond, everyone else is just picking on others on the marriage section.

:jkk: for the this thread [MENTION=119636]patient believer[/MENTION] I'll try my best :insha: it's hard at times but there's no excuse, worrying if they are trolls are not isn't a good enoguhe excuse either. If we can't give advice I guess we can just give them words of hope.

:wswrwb:
                              'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X