Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does this pose has anything to do with shaitaan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Does this pose has anything to do with shaitaan?

what?

am i missing something..?

Comment

The facebook page has received over 400,000 visits. All the individuals doing this pose appear to be similar, possibly related to the owner of this page.

I don't know anything about this dance or this pose, but it appears to be something the facebook page-owner cooked up, possibly to increase hits, possibly to sell something later.

Poses or shapes people make may or may not have importance to them, or to someone else. One should not pass such photos or pictures or emulate any such pose to avoid propagating anything that might carry esoteric meanings.

Nor should Muslims try to frighten each other.
      Allahumma, aranee al haqqu haqqan wa arzuqnee itiba`ahu, wa aranee al baatilu baatilaan wa arzuqnee ijtinaabahu.Oh Allah! show us the truth as true, and inspire us to follow it. Show us falsehood as falsehood, and inspire us to abstain from it.
      " Do you know what destroys Islam? A mistake made by a scholar, the argument of a hypocrite in writing and the ruling of leaders who wish for people to stray

Comment

Originally posted by noobz View Post
        is the watch me nae nae thing done for that means?
        http://www.manilalink.com/2015/06/po...-of-devil.html

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Kamel View Post
          The facebook page has received over 400,000 visits. All the individuals doing this pose appear to be similar, possibly related to the owner of this page.

I don't know anything about this dance or this pose, but it appears to be something the facebook page-owner cooked up, possibly to increase hits, possibly to sell something later.

Poses or shapes people make may or may not have importance to them, or to someone else. One should not pass such photos or pictures or emulate any such pose to avoid propagating anything that might carry esoteric meanings.

Nor should Muslims try to frighten each other.
          :jkk: I thought the message that it was a devil's greeting was fake, which is why I wanted to double check it here. The facebook video even contained Mufti Menk's speech which had no relavance to the poses.

Comment

Originally posted by noobz View Post
            is the watch me nae nae thing done for that means?
            Watch me watch me nae nae?

Comment

Is that supposed to be legit? Fox News, Pope Francis, John Sly?

Are you Filipino?
              Allahumma, aranee al haqqu haqqan wa arzuqnee itiba`ahu, wa aranee al baatilu baatilaan wa arzuqnee ijtinaabahu.Oh Allah! show us the truth as true, and inspire us to follow it. Show us falsehood as falsehood, and inspire us to abstain from it.
              " Do you know what destroys Islam? A mistake made by a scholar, the argument of a hypocrite in writing and the ruling of leaders who wish for people to stray

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Kamel View Post
                Is that supposed to be legit? Fox News, Pope Francis, John Sly?

Are you Filipino?
                What? No, I'm African American. And as much as Fox lies, I don't think they would lie about Christianity, or the pope for that matter.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                X