Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Do you have a pet?

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
    I have a cat. I called her possum lol which btw is a really stupid name for a cat. A few years ago (actually like five years now) I lived at like a boarding house and she was a stray. Some of the other guys there used to pick on her like kick her and stuff so I started feeding her. When I moved out from that place I kept her. At the moment she's curled up on my legs lol
    This is her being a Muppet and sleeping in the sink
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]84996[/ATTACH]
    Nah.....that's her being a cat.
    'Sometimes, silence is the best answer for a fool.' (Alī ibn Abī Tālib‎)

Comment

Originally posted by Hannahk92 View Post
      MashAllah what a beautiful cat.

Seeing all these pictures of cats makes me miss mine.

Cats are such beautiful animals.. Very majestic and graceful animals
      Maybe time to get a new one?
      Each person has inside a basic decency and goodness. If he listens to it and acts on it, he is giving a great deal of what it is the world needs most. It is not complicated but it takes courage. It takes courage for a person to listen to his own goodness and act on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Grandad View Post
        Nah.....that's her being a cat.
        Lol sometimes it's like she's convinced she's not a cat
        Almost like she thinks she's a people
        Each person has inside a basic decency and goodness. If he listens to it and acts on it, he is giving a great deal of what it is the world needs most. It is not complicated but it takes courage. It takes courage for a person to listen to his own goodness and act on it.

Comment

Maybe time to get a new one?
          My husband doesn't want one.. So I can't... InshaAllah I may be an to convince him in the future... I want to get a ginger one... They tend to be quite fiery and playful
          Say what you wish in abuse of me, for my silence towards the idiot is indeed an answer. I am not at a loss for a response, but rather it does not befit the lion to answer the dogs

~ IMAM SHAFI'I RH

Comment

Originally posted by ashmeo View Post
            I've always been told koi fish are best for big water fountains.

We used to have a fish tank at home, both fresh and sea water but had trouble with fish politics for fresh water. Some hard fishes kept torturing the quieter ones. We seperated the tank but the tank looked ugly, many fishes died over the years and we decided not to continue with keeping it anymore.
            Yup koi's are growing fast and furious in the tank, its a huge tank but my brother is considering building a pond for these poor fish!! some are upto 25cm in length!! Along with these we have some algae eaters too...
            It's really sad when they die though.... And the headache when having a tank cleaned is major!!
            my late brother started this about 27 years ago, my younger brother grew this passion and he enjoys it thoroughly!! It also is such a calming view!!

Comment

My husband doesn't want one.. So I can't... InshaAllah I may be an to convince him in the future... I want to get a ginger one... They tend to be quite fiery and playful
              Lol my sisters husband doesn't want a cat either
              So they compromisedand got a rabbit which is stinkier, makes more of a mess and harder to look after than a cat. Before they got it neutered this rabbit was really obnoxious too
              They keep it as an indoor pet
              I'm like should have got a cat lol

Comment

Originally posted by Miss Foxxy View Post
                Yup koi's are growing fast and furious in the tank, its a huge tank but my brother is considering building a pond for these poor fish!! some are upto 25cm in length!! Along with these we have some algae eaters too...
                It's really sad when they die though.... And the headache when having a tank cleaned is major!!
                my late brother started this about 27 years ago, my younger brother grew this passion and he enjoys it thoroughly!! It also is such a calming view!!
                Koi's eat a lot and thus grow and poop a lot, so it's not so ideal for tank.
                Do you mean sucker fish? That's what we call them here, they clean the tank very well! Most of them are ugly, but you can find some that look great.

Yea, I remember crying when one of my fav fish died. It was an oscar. If I put my my fingers anywhere outside the tank it'll swim quickly to it, even though it know I'm not feeding it.
                My dad started all of it, I'll probably do it again when I get my own place :insha:

Comment

My mom doesn't want one either. Once there were 2 stray kittens, brother and sister I think. I wanted to bring them home so badly!

Comment

Originally posted by ashmeo View Post
                    Koi's eat a lot and thus grow and poop a lot, so it's not so ideal for tank.
                    Do you mean sucker fish? That's what we call them here, they clean the tank very well! Most of them are ugly, but you can find some that look great.

Yea, I remember crying when one of my fav fish died. It was an oscar. If I put my my fingers anywhere outside the tank it'll swim quickly to it, even though it know I'm not feeding it.
                    My dad started all of it, I'll probably do it again when I get my own place :insha:
                    lol yea they do poop alot hence the cleaning (every 2nd week) is a headache!

That would be great.. In sha Allah!

Comment

Lol sometimes it's like she's convinced she's not a cat
                      Almost like she thinks she's a people
                      Yes indeed. Would send a pic of the cat, but haven't figured out how to do it! Old brain, new(ish) technology.
                      'Sometimes, silence is the best answer for a fool.' (Alī ibn Abī Tālib‎)

Comment

I have a cat. I called her possum lol which btw is a really stupid name for a cat. A few years ago (actually like five years now) I lived at like a boarding house and she was a stray. Some of the other guys there used to pick on her like kick her and stuff so I started feeding her. When I moved out from that place I kept her. At the moment she's curled up on my legs lol
                        Mash'Allah she's very beautiful bro.

You did a good thing by keeping her with you, may Allah bless you for this kind act.

Comment

PicsArt_06-10-03.05.21.jpg
                          يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

No I freaking hate animals

Comment

:salams

Love the photos everyone posted here, everyone has gorgeous pets MashaaAllah! :)

I have a kitty too. I seriously love him to bits. Alhamdulillah.
                              "Let the days do as they please
                              And be optimistic when destiny decrees
                              Do not despair due to the events of the past
                              For the events of this world were not meant to last"

- Imam Shafi'i

Comment

:rotfl:

:masha: Nice cat bro :up:

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X