Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Do you have a pet?

I thought cats own the humans, not teh other way :cat:
    Winning an argument doesn't mean you're on truth, losing an argument doesn't mean you're on falsehood.

Comment

A large fish tank with plenty of koi fish...

Comment

rsz_dsc_0524.jpg

This is my Amazon parrot casper

I used to have cats but don't have them anymore...

I've had many pets from a young age
        Hamsters
        Dogs
        Fish
        Snakes
        Chilean rose tarantula
        Water dragon
        Cats
        Rabbits
        Terrapins
        Birds
        Say what you wish in abuse of me, for my silence towards the idiot is indeed an answer. I am not at a loss for a response, but rather it does not befit the lion to answer the dogs

~ IMAM SHAFI'I RH

Comment

Originally posted by Hannahk92 View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]84995[/ATTACH]

This is my Amazon parrot casper

I used to have cats but don't have them anymore...

I've had many pets from a young age
          Hamsters
          Dogs
          Fish
          Snakes
          Chilean rose tarantula
          Water dragon
          Cats
          Rabbits
          Terrapins
          Birds
          Tarantula

wow!
          Winning an argument doesn't mean you're on truth, losing an argument doesn't mean you're on falsehood.

Comment

Cats, hamsters, parrots and smalls birds are ok, but snakes, mice, raptors and spiders are a bit excessive... we are not allowed waste time and money on useless things that doesn't bring any value. and worse imitate the lifestyle of kuffar (yeah the goth and punk culture)

Comment

Originally posted by bhshawon View Post
              Tarantula

wow!
              She was called rosie and she was just simply fascinating .. Quite sad when she died.. There was nothing I could do.
              She didn't bite and you could handle her.
              Say what you wish in abuse of me, for my silence towards the idiot is indeed an answer. I am not at a loss for a response, but rather it does not befit the lion to answer the dogs

~ IMAM SHAFI'I RH

Comment

She was called rosie and she was just simply fascinating .. Quite sad when she died.. There was nothing I could do.
                She didn't bite and you could handle her.
                I know pet tarantulas don't bite.

Still freaks me out.

Comment

Originally posted by Mohamed Mifxal View Post
                  Cats, hamsters, parrots and smalls birds are ok, but snakes, mice, raptors and spiders are a bit excessive... we are not allowed waste time and money on useless things that doesn't bring any value. and worse imitate the lifestyle of kuffar (yeah the goth and punk culture)
                  Many of the pets I kept were before I embraced Islam.. Just thought I'd clarify that point.

~ IMAM SHAFI'I RH

Comment

Originally posted by bhshawon View Post
                    I know pet tarantulas don't bite.

Still freaks me out.
                    The only thing you have to watch out for is the hairs on the abdomen.. If they feel threatened the release the hairs and can irritate the skin.

She was quite a graceful creature

~ IMAM SHAFI'I RH

Comment

Originally posted by Miss Foxxy View Post
                      A large fish tank with plenty of koi fish...
                      I've always been told koi fish are best for big water fountains.

We used to have a fish tank at home, both fresh and sea water but had trouble with fish politics for fresh water. Some hard fishes kept torturing the quieter ones. We seperated the tank but the tank looked ugly, many fishes died over the years and we decided not to continue with keeping it anymore.

Comment

Many of the pets I kept were before I embraced Islam.. Just thought I'd clarify that point.
                        thats good, however my comments are general, there is a growing trend of imitating the ways of non-Muslims like keeping dangerous and useless animals

Comment

Originally posted by Mohamed Mifxal View Post
                          thats good, however my comments are general, there is a growing trend of imitating the ways of non-Muslims like keeping dangerous and useless animals
                          I understand... :jkk: for the reminder

~ IMAM SHAFI'I RH

Comment

something that doesn't poop everywhere is the gold standard for me, So it's usually a cat.

Comment

I have a cat. I called her possum lol which btw is a really stupid name for a cat. A few years ago (actually like five years now) I lived at like a boarding house and she was a stray. Some of the other guys there used to pick on her like kick her and stuff so I started feeding her. When I moved out from that place I kept her. At the moment she's curled up on my legs lol
                              This is her being a Muppet and sleeping in the sink
                              Photo0100.jpg
                              Each person has inside a basic decency and goodness. If he listens to it and acts on it, he is giving a great deal of what it is the world needs most. It is not complicated but it takes courage. It takes courage for a person to listen to his own goodness and act on it.

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
                                I have a cat. I called her possum lol which btw is a really stupid name for a cat. A few years ago (actually like five years now) I lived at like a boarding house and she was a stray. Some of the other guys there used to pick on her like kick her and stuff so I started feeding her. When I moved out from that place I kept her. At the moment she's curled up on my legs lol
                                This is her being a Muppet and sleeping in the sink
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]84996[/ATTACH]
                                MashAllah what a beautiful cat.

Seeing all these pictures of cats makes me miss mine.

Cats are such beautiful animals.. Very majestic and graceful animals

~ IMAM SHAFI'I RH

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X