Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you ever fall during prayer? also, do you clean your prayer rugs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you ever fall during prayer? also, do you clean your prayer rugs?

A few times a week, I lose my balance, start to fall either to the side,forward or backwards.. and have to catch myself, and simply continue with the prayer... anyone else have this happen?

Also, I noticed my rug has a lot of darkness (and blood from a previous wound) in the areas where my hands and face go....it is a yellow rug and has never been washed, so I sent it to the laundry. Do you clean your rugs? How often?

This will be the first time I have cleaned it since I started using this rug, 2-3 years ago.

Re: Do you ever fall during prayer? also, do you clean your prayer rugs?

:salams

We clean the prayer mats once in a while and I don't fall during prayer or tend to lose my balance.

Comment

Originally posted by Tide2006 View Post
      A few times a week, I lose my balance, start to fall either to the side,forward or backwards.. and have to catch myself, and simply continue with the prayer... anyone else have this happen? .
      Gaoppens to me...I think because we put our heads down and then get up quick...makes
      us dizzutyy....
      Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

Do you always lose your balance or is it just when you haven't eaten feeling weak etc? I only feel out of balance when I am sick other then that i'm ok. If you feel out of balance quite often you might want to get your iron checked at the doctor. My prayer mat stays clean it looks brand new. Every other week or so I give it a good shake out of my window.
        :lemo:

Comment

falling during salaah??; suggestive of low vitamins in body ...

Comment

why would I clean a prayer mat im using like 5 times a day?
            "There will never cease to remain a group from my Ummah fighting upon the command of Allah, subjugating their enemies. They are not harmed by those who oppose them, until the Hour arrives".

Comment

I don't use a prayer mat but I have it on good authority that when it looks grimy, wash it. I also don't fall when I pray, alhamdolillah, I sit down. ;)

If you're losing balance, you might have an inner ear problem?
              I was like Laughing Out Out Out Out Out Out Out Loud.

Comment

Yeah I do tend to fall especially in the bowing part

Originally posted by Jannahseeker, View Post
                falling during salaah??; suggestive of low vitamins in body ...
                Have more than one, use one while the other is washing. Can also pray on the floor too, there is no command to use a prayer rug..

Originally posted by Blackbeard View Post
                why would I clean a prayer mat im using like 5 times a day?

Comment

A few times a week, I lose my balance, start to fall either to the side,forward or backwards.. and have to catch myself, and simply continue with the prayer... anyone else have this happen?

Also, I noticed my rug has a lot of darkness (and blood from a previous wound) in the areas where my hands and face go....it is a yellow rug and has never been washed, so I sent it to the laundry. Do you clean your rugs? How often?

This will be the first time I have cleaned it since I started using this rug, 2-3 years ago.
                  How old are you?
                  وَمَا قَدَرُوا اللَّهَ حَقَّ قَدْرِهِ وَالْأَرْضُ جَمِيعًا قَبْضَتُهُ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ وَالسَّمَاوَاتُ مَطْوِيَّاتٌ بِيَمِينِهِ ۚ سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَىٰ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ
                  They have not appraised Allah with true appraisal, while the earth entirely will be [within] His grip on the Day of Resurrection, and the heavens will be folded in His right hand. Exalted is He and high above what they associate with Him. (Az-Zumar: 67)

Comment

I don't lose my balance.

I wash my rug once a month. I vacuum my carpet daily, or I will vacuum an area to pray.
                    لَمْ يَلِدْ وَلَمْ يُولَدْ
                    سورة الإخلاص

Comment

Originally posted by Abd al-Rahman View Post
                      How old are you?

late 20's, why? Mild cp, so balance issues.

Comment

late 20's, why? Mild cp, so balance issues.

Well I was going to suggest you may have a neurological issue and you should see a doctor but there it is...

Lol why didnt you say you had CP in the original post? May Allah make it easy for you to make salah
                        وَمَا قَدَرُوا اللَّهَ حَقَّ قَدْرِهِ وَالْأَرْضُ جَمِيعًا قَبْضَتُهُ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ وَالسَّمَاوَاتُ مَطْوِيَّاتٌ بِيَمِينِهِ ۚ سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَىٰ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ
                        They have not appraised Allah with true appraisal, while the earth entirely will be [within] His grip on the Day of Resurrection, and the heavens will be folded in His right hand. Exalted is He and high above what they associate with Him. (Az-Zumar: 67)

Comment

Originally posted by Abd al-Rahman View Post

Well I was going to suggest you may have a neurological issue and you should see a doctor but there it is...

Lol why didnt you say you had CP in the original post? May Allah make it easy for you to make salah
                          haha it's ok, sorry..lol

Thanks

Comment

Try to stand with feet shoulder width apart and point your toes forward. Perfect your standing and focus on Whom we all stand before.

If I were you I would practice physiotherapist recommended exercises for restoring balance while standing and strengthening ankles. Its also a good idea to see a doctor/podiatrist.

PS: Once there were people praying tahajjud in last ten nights of ramadan - everybody was tired - ya'ani little sleep for many days. Anyways, surah Kahf was being recited, and midway all you hear is THUDD

A miskeen brother had fallen asleep in prayer
                            Last edited by MuslimBro17; 21-07-16, 03:27 AM.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                            X