Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tayyip Erdogan Reciting Holy Quran - so beautiful

Originally posted by SimpleTraveller View Post
    Why is there even a thread on this? Are we now so short on heroes in the Muslim World, that we have to highlight everything that a leader does?

He Quran recitation is between him and God, I don't see why this is something that is being celebrated on a forum.

And whilst we are on the subject of Turkey, when will they stop massacring the Kurds?
    And when will we start referring to god by His name?
    You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
      Stop distracting from the issue. If you cant answer the question, then don't - but don't try and take the discussion to another direction.

Comment

machala brother
        Why is there even a thread on this? Are we now so short on heroes in the Muslim World, that we have to highlight everything that a leader does?

He Quran recitation is between him and God, I don't see why this is something that is being celebrated on a forum.

And whilst we are on the subject of Turkey, when will they stop massacring the Kurds?

Comment

Stop distracting from the issue. If you cant answer the question, then don't - but don't try and take the discussion to another direction.
          "don't try and take the discussion to another direction"

So, when?
          You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

Comment

His Quran recitation is between him and God, I don't see why this is something that is being celebrated on a forum.

Bro there is nothing wrong with public Qur'an recitation, there are many famous qaris and such

The kurd issue is one raised by secularist kuffar who don't actually care about the kurds. May Allah curse them and allow Turkey to be ruled by Shari'a
            وَمَا قَدَرُوا اللَّهَ حَقَّ قَدْرِهِ وَالْأَرْضُ جَمِيعًا قَبْضَتُهُ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ وَالسَّمَاوَاتُ مَطْوِيَّاتٌ بِيَمِينِهِ ۚ سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَىٰ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ
            They have not appraised Allah with true appraisal, while the earth entirely will be [within] His grip on the Day of Resurrection, and the heavens will be folded in His right hand. Exalted is He and high above what they associate with Him. (Az-Zumar: 67)

Comment

Why doesn't he say Allah?
              وَمَا قَدَرُوا اللَّهَ حَقَّ قَدْرِهِ وَالْأَرْضُ جَمِيعًا قَبْضَتُهُ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ وَالسَّمَاوَاتُ مَطْوِيَّاتٌ بِيَمِينِهِ ۚ سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَىٰ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ
              They have not appraised Allah with true appraisal, while the earth entirely will be [within] His grip on the Day of Resurrection, and the heavens will be folded in His right hand. Exalted is He and high above what they associate with Him. (Az-Zumar: 67)

Comment

Originally posted by Abd al-Rahman View Post
                Why doesn't he say Allah?
                That's what I wonder about too. Abandoning the sunnah for what?

Comment

There are many Kurdish populated areas in Turkey and they are treated like any other normal civilians and citizens of Turkey.

When you refer to Kurds do you mean the suicide bombers who attack innocent civilians on populated areas or do you mean the former?

Comment

When the secessionist rebels stop shooting and wanting to disintegrate Turkey.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                    X