Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What I just don't get with the way Allah has made us/sent his message is...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What I just don't get with the way Allah has made us/sent his message is...

Why is it so difficult for people to believe in?

Why is it so hard for people to believe in God, if he really exists? And then they get punished for not believing.......?????

Because many people don't believe, and EVEN I AS A MUSLIM WHO HAS READ THE QURAN AND KNOWS A GOOD DEAL STILL FIND MYSELF DOUBTING AT TIMES.........

Like that's the illogical part to me.... it shouldn't be so hard.... shouldn't the message be clearer???? Millions across the world don't even receive a proper message............

Re: What I just don't get with the way Allah has made us/sent his message is...

And to add to it, God knew exactly what mankind would do on this earth before he created us. So much suffering, evil, etc........ So why make us that way then? Sure we have free will, but God knew what would be the result of that free will, no????

Why not just make us good people and grant us Jannah from the get go.

Allah is capable of all things, so why not just grant us all Jannah without a test.????????

Comment

i used to have these kind of thoughts. then i realised there's no time for why when its hard to enough to do whats asked of you.

And if Allah had willed, He could have made you [of] one religion, but He causes to stray whom He wills and guides whom He wills. And you will surely be questioned about what you used to do. 16:93

Comment

1. What more do you need than your intellect He gave you to conclude the logical conclusion of tawheed, and the Qur'an that you may identify which religion is true and from Him?
        2. Well if He makes you good, why reward you for it? You didn't earn that, He's not our slave. Plus to make you good, He has to remove your free will, but I suspect you don't want to be straitjacketed, am I wrong?
        3. Why grant us Jannah without a test?
        4. If He takes away your free will/choice from you, will you prefer that? Or will you say that is "suffering and evil"? When will you be satisfied?
        You're making a presumption that your question has value because you presume that you yourself have value.
        Because if somebody asks "Why not just put all rocks in Jannah immediately?", you might say "What a silly question, who cares?". Rocks don't mean a thing to us, but we ourselves do to ourselves.
        Reality is such that He isn't obligated towards us, He could've chosen to be an oppressor,
        :start:
        On the authority of Abu Dharr al-Ghifari (may Allah be pleased with him) from the Prophet (ﷺ) is that among the sayings he relates from his Lord (may He be glorified) is that He said:
        O My servants, I have forbidden oppression for Myself and have made it forbidden amongst you, so do not oppress one another. [...]

And He wouldn't need a reason to choose oppression or mercy. I know when I was growing up, there was a kid in our neighborhood in Bosnia who would strangle kittens. We thought it was sick obviously, but neither he nor his family are muslims, so when we say "don't do that, it's haram" - what do you think his reaction is? Disbelievers mock the sunnah, the shariah, ilm etc. and us for following it.
        How could that child do this? He had a choice, he had free will, and he will be punished for abusing it if he doesn't repent. But do you think he perceives it as something he shouldn't do? What if Allah(subhanahu wa ta'aala) took away that child's free will, what would people say? "How can God not give this child a chance to prove himself, what kind of a tyrant does that!" - but when He lets those people have their choice, then we complain about letting evil happen. Why?
        So how do you give this child a reason not to do this? He doesn't care about the comfort of the animals nor their deaths, he cares only about himself. And without Islam, without Allah(subhanahu wa ta'aala), this is where we're left - the harsh, nihilistic reality - there would be no right nor wrong, there would be nothing of real value, only values you assign and change but it doesn't matter to anyone nor is it true if you say "Stones are more valuable than human beings"(yes, there are people in the world who say that, who would sacrifice lives to save statues for instance). This is what Nietzsche wrote about in The Gay Science, the section called The Parable of The Madman; unlike the contemporary atheists who are inconsistent cowards, he admitted through poetry that there's no good nor evil without Allah(subhanahu wa ta'aala) :
        Whether we believe in Allah(subhanahu wa ta'aala) or not, it doesn't affect the reality that He is there. For one not to believe despite the logical conclusion, it would be like if you were to face a lion, and you pretend that it isn't there because "It caused discomfort to certain gazelles I felt sorry for, so I won't believe this thing exists because I deem it to be evil". Doesn't matter, if he comes running towards you - you run all of a sudden and discard your beliefs.
        [10:22] It is He who enables you to travel on land and sea until, when you are in ships and they sail with them by a good wind and they rejoice therein, there comes a storm wind and the waves come upon them from everywhere and they assume that they are surrounded, supplicating Allah , sincere to Him in religion, "If You should save us from this, we will surely be among the thankful."
        [10:23] But when He saves them, at once they commit injustice upon the earth without right. O mankind, your injustice is only against yourselves, [being merely] the enjoyment of worldly life. Then to Us is your return, and We will inform you of what you used to do.
        You owe Him everything you have - you owe Him two arms, two legs, a tongue, a brain, two eyes, two ears, your house, your money, your family etc., but you never ask "Why give me this in the first place?", you just accept it. Why? It is just as "pointless" as taking from you or punishing you or rewarding you, at the end of the day, you don't matter to the universe.
        Say what somebody can do instead of the haram if you want to help.

Comment

How do I make sure that I am not rationalizing to myself that Islam is the true religion, but rather come to a point where I know it is? Because if you want something to be true - then you will rationalize to yourself until you convince yourself that it is true. If you are Christian, then you will rationalize the world through a Christian lens and believe your worldview is the ultimate truth and that Jesus will save you. Likewise in the case of Islam, or any other belief system. I want to be a good Muslim but I need a deeper level of conviction in order to survive in this world.

Comment

As salamu alaikum,

The True Religion:

Has to come From the One and only true God.

You seek the qualities and attributes of truth. Right?

Allahu alam.
            La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa 'ala kulli sha'in Qadir
            (there is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner with Him; His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent),'
            Do not say about Allah but Truth.

Comment

Originally posted by thedeen33 View Post
              Why is it so difficult for people to believe in?

Why is it so hard for people to believe in God, if he really exists? And then they get punished for not believing.......?????

Because many people don't believe, and EVEN I AS A MUSLIM WHO HAS READ THE QURAN AND KNOWS A GOOD DEAL STILL FIND MYSELF DOUBTING AT TIMES.........

Like that's the illogical part to me.... it shouldn't be so hard.... shouldn't the message be clearer???? Millions across the world don't even receive a proper message............
              Shouldnt the message be clearer?

Allah عز و جل says he made it clear, and tour telling us its not clear enough?

نعوذ بالله من ذلك
              http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

Comment

Don't worry about other people, worry about yourself. Allah is All-Just that is all you need to know.

Allah is soo merciful, He forbade oppression for Himself.

Just have faith and strive to die on Tawheed and with positive thoughts of Him.

Allahu alam.
                La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa 'ala kulli sha'in Qadir
                (there is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner with Him; His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent),'
                Do not say about Allah but Truth.

Comment

And to add to it, God knew exactly what mankind would do on this earth before he created us. So much suffering, evil, etc........ So why make us that way then? Sure we have free will, but God knew what would be the result of that free will, no????

Allah is capable of all things, so why not just grant us all Jannah without a test.????????
                  Jannah isn't cheap, it has to be earned, if you don't deserve it, you don't get it.

It has been made blatantly clear that we have been created, will be tested in Dunya,

How about you read the Qur'an for a change?

Asking questions to which the answers are explicitly given in the Qur'an, shows clear ignorance.

Allah عز و جل is always Just,

سبحان الله

Comment

Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post
                    Shouldnt the message be clearer?

Allah عز و جل says he made it clear, and tour telling us its not clear enough?

نعوذ بالله من ذلك
                    Quran is clear, its understanding by individuals may not be.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Zaheer View Post
                      Quran is clear, its understanding by individuals may not be.
                      Op says the message aint clear,

That's Kufr territory,

Read op,

A Muslim can't say the Qur'an and the Sunnah aint clear

Comment

Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post
                        Op says the message aint clear,

That's Kufr territory,

Read op,

A Muslim can't say the Qur'an and the Sunnah aint clear
                        The Quran says ask someone if and when you don't know. Its clear for one person, and many others should go to whom it is clear

I think OP is missing that traditional link in advancing himself. I think he is missing an important cog - Sufism and its practices

Traditionally this has advanced Muslims like himself into Momins.
                        Last edited by Abu Zaheer; 21-07-16, 01:10 AM.

Comment

I could go on and on telling you what Allah(swt) wants from us and what he commanded us to do, but I have to ask you, do you need more justification for following Islam than that Allah(swt) commanded you to? I used to have the same ideas as you, and I still do(I don't consider them doubts), but endlessly considering why Allah(swt) did this or that or created us this way or that way will get you absolutely nowhere. If you are convinced by the proofs of Islam and you accept it as your religion, then follow it because you know it pleases Allah(swt)
                          وَمَا قَدَرُوا اللَّهَ حَقَّ قَدْرِهِ وَالْأَرْضُ جَمِيعًا قَبْضَتُهُ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ وَالسَّمَاوَاتُ مَطْوِيَّاتٌ بِيَمِينِهِ ۚ سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَىٰ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ
                          They have not appraised Allah with true appraisal, while the earth entirely will be [within] His grip on the Day of Resurrection, and the heavens will be folded in His right hand. Exalted is He and high above what they associate with Him. (Az-Zumar: 67)

Comment

Like another poster said, Jannah is the greatest possible reward, beyond anything we can actually comprehend, Inside jannah are things no minds can even imagine, a place of eternal bliss and pleasure.

This is not a cheap reward...If you think about what we are commanded to do, to believe in Allah(swt) and obey him, this is really a small deed and in return you receive a beyond massive reward
                            وَمَا قَدَرُوا اللَّهَ حَقَّ قَدْرِهِ وَالْأَرْضُ جَمِيعًا قَبْضَتُهُ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ وَالسَّمَاوَاتُ مَطْوِيَّاتٌ بِيَمِينِهِ ۚ سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَىٰ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ
                            They have not appraised Allah with true appraisal, while the earth entirely will be [within] His grip on the Day of Resurrection, and the heavens will be folded in His right hand. Exalted is He and high above what they associate with Him. (Az-Zumar: 67)

Comment

This again?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X