X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Official Nerd Thread

Originally posted by SimpleTraveller View Post
    Exactly, very well said Sister.

Brotther, you should take her sound advice.

Who cares what someone else thinks about these silly things. Today they are telling you that nerds are not a good thing to be, tomorrow they will tell you that nerds are now in "fashion". You'll always be running around trying to please these fake social norms.

Anyway, as Muslims we shouldn't be using terms such as "Nerds". As these are used to mock people - and we don't do mocking.
    Jazak Allah Khair, brother.

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
      what did I start....

and I'm not mocking man - u can all call me nerdy any day
      You are just random, sister.

Comment

:salams

This world would be a boring place is everyone was the same. Every human is unique in their own way and that is how they should stay :)

Did that make sense? My brain isn't working very well right now lol.
        "Let the days do as they please
        And be optimistic when destiny decrees
        Do not despair due to the events of the past
        For the events of this world were not meant to last"

- Imam Shafi'i

Comment

Come out NERDS!!!!!!!! :freedom: Yes it's okay to be a nerd I have more respect for them than laymen atleast in terms of knowledge :D

Teach us nerdy things like math, science, history, etc

How much knowledge you need to be a nerd?
          Most PhD graduates I see as nerds because they are so informed about their fields especially the biologist/chemists/physicists I have spoken to.
          However college/uni students I wouldn't class as nerds not all of them atleast because half of them forget the stuff they learned...

Glasses are not enough to be considered a nerd :p you need the brains too tsk tsk to be among the nerd/geek rank and it takes years to build :surprise:

They will say, "Had we but listened or used our intelligence, we would not be among the companions of the Blazing Fire." Qur'an 67:10 💚💙💜

Comment

Originally posted by Lavender View Post
            :salams

This world would be a boring place is everyone was the same. Every human is unique in their own way and that is how they should stay :)

Did that make sense? My brain isn't working very well right now lol.
            :wswrwb:

yes, it makes sense, sister.

every flower in this world is not lavender.

Comment

Originally posted by Qiyamah View Post
              Come out NERDS!!!!!!!! :freedom: Yes it's okay to be a nerd I have more respect for them than laymen atleast in terms of knowledge :D

Teach us nerdy things like math, science, history, etc

How much knowledge you need to be a nerd?
              Most PhD graduates I see as nerds because they are so informed about their fields especially the biologist/chemists/physicists I have spoken to.
              However college/uni students I wouldn't class as nerds not all of them atleast because half of them forget the stuff they learned...

Glasses are not enough to be considered a nerd :p you need the brains too tsk tsk to be among the nerd/geek rank and it takes years to build :surprise:
              you have good research on nerds, sister.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X