Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come the Current Events section posts things weird?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How come the Current Events section posts things weird?

Does anyone know what I'm talking about? Like you post something and the page doesn't immediately refresh and go to your latest post? It sort of hovers and if you scroll down you see all the post from members bunched up? And also the tendency to double (or triple) post is higher on that section.

Why? :scratch:
    And when it is said to them, "Do not cause corruption on the earth," they say, "We are but reformers." (11) Unquestionably, it is they who are the corrupters, but they perceive [it] not. (12) - Surat al-Baqarah
    http://www.ummzakiyyah.com/polygamy_not_my_problem/

Re: How come the Current Events section posts things weird?

"How come..."

-_-

Comment

Same.
      Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.

Comment

How come the Current Events section posts things weird?

Deal with it.
        You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Originally posted by EenieMeanie View Post
          Does anyone know what I'm talking about? Like you post something and the page doesn't immediately refresh and go to your latest post? It sort of hovers and if you scroll down you see all the post from members bunched up? And also the tendency to double (or triple) post is higher on that section.

Why? :scratch:
          I think it's due to it being more closely monitored than the other sections
          'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X