Attached Files
    ☝🏻️اللهمَّ لك الحمد حتى ترضى، ولك الحمد إذا رضيت، ولك الحمد بعد الرضا

Re: Selfie Ibadah

This selfie culture is a disease.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
      I kno but that pic was hilarious especially the one with salah i hope no one does that.
      ☝🏻️اللهمَّ لك الحمد حتى ترضى، ولك الحمد إذا رضيت، ولك الحمد بعد الرضا

Comment

It's a terrible sickness of self-obssession, and sadly the sisters (and women) seem to be obsessed with this more than anyone.

I for one cannot stand this selfie culture, and would dearly love to smash a few dumphones and selfie sticks if only I wouldn't be taken away by the law enforcement agencies.

Comment

That's quite funny, they way it's portrayed lol

I'm not surprised. What an embarrassing situation we are in.

The muslims are getting humiliated and they are humiliating themselves.

May Allah have mercy on us and guide us to what is right -Ameen
          'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by SimpleTraveller View Post
            It's a terrible sickness of self-obssession, and sadly the sisters (and women) seem to be obsessed with this more than anyone.

I for one cannot stand this selfie culture, and would dearly love to smash a few dumphones and selfie sticks if only I wouldn't be taken away by the law enforcement agencies.
            I feel the same way. I don't think I could marry any woman who takes frequent selfies. And men doing it is just plain gay.

Comment

I feel the same way. I don't think I could marry any woman who takes frequent selfies. And men doing it is just plain gay.
              Agreed. And I mean to offend any such 'men' who are reading this. Seriously dude, what the hell is wrong with you?
              You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

You forgot selfie du'a... I've actually seen that and you'd be at two ends of the earth when u c that one hahhaha
                [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][B][U][CENTER]Oh Allah, in your name, I die and live.[/CENTER][/U][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
                [CENTER]:):lailah::lailah::lailah::lailah::)[/CENTER]

[B][CENTER]Ya Allah, Grant Me A Heart That Sees[/CENTER][/B]

Comment

selfie umrah one is real!!!!; people nowadays sending lots of selfies as soon as they reach makkah! :(

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
                    Agreed. And I mean to offend any such 'men' who are reading this. Seriously dude, what the hell is wrong with you?
                    I welcome any male who engages in this to try and defend it.

Comment

That's just wrong.

I don't really get the whole selfie obsession, especially when they look the same in all their pictures...
                      Narrated Anas:
                      The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "None of you will have faith till he wishes for his (Muslim) brother what he likes for himself." [Bukhari]

Comment

Originally posted by ms.muslimah View Post
                        That's just wrong.

I don't really get the whole selfie obsession, especially when they look the same in all their pictures...
                        lool

I think it's a dangerous path to take and it could be riyaa?
                        'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                          lool

I think it's a dangerous path to take and it could be riyaa?
                          Selfie Ibadah definitely increases the chance of riyaa. We're supposed to try and keep most of our good deeds secret, not publicize it to the world. Maybe some people take the pics to motivate others to also do good deeds. Like you said it's a dangerous path to take, and I don't think it's a good idea.
                          Narrated Anas:
                          The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "None of you will have faith till he wishes for his (Muslim) brother what he likes for himself." [Bukhari]

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                          X