Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stop Talking About Your Holiday - Nobody Cares.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stop Talking About Your Holiday - Nobody Cares.

Originally posted by Al-Mualim View Post
    I see. This makes a lot more sense. Your OP gave another tone as a result I felt those vibes.Thanks for clarifying your intentions! :suspicion::pride:
    Hold on - I didn't say "Blah Blah" in my post, but when you quote me above that's what it says??

That's not right brother, you can't change things like that ! It's misleading and false, kindly do not do that again please.

And thanks for understanding what I was trying to say.

Comment

You guys wanna hire a cottage.

Comment

Originally posted by SimpleTraveller View Post
        Hold on - I didn't say "Blah Blah" in my post, but when you quote me above that's what it says??.
        I modified it to shorten my post size.
        That's not right brother, you can't change things like that ! It's misleading and false, kindly do not do that again please.
        My apologies.
        And thanks for understanding what I was trying to say
        No problem.
        Forge ahead!

Comment

I've never met anyone who goes on more than one holiday or so, a year? In any case even if I haven't been on holiday for a few years I love hearing about it and their experience/pictures. I guess it depends on how they are speaking about it and what type of holiday it was. Some do go out of their way to show off, plus boring beach holidays/shopping are of no interest to me. Why anyone brags about Dubai, I have no idea! Whenever someone tells me it's their favourite place, I die a little inside.

Comment

The only thing I would share with the world is a trip to African safari.

[Hey! Look at me with the Giraffe]

[Hey! Look at me with the monkey]

[Hey! Look at me with the lion]

[Hey! look at me with a porcupine]

etc...
            And whatever you have of favor - it is from Allah. Then when adversity touches you, to Him you cry for help

[an-Nahl 16:53].

Comment

Providing they are not trying to rub your face in it, I don't see it as anything troubling. When people do some interesting stuff they usually like to talk about it. As long as they don't start talking about getting stomach issues and going into detail I don't mind listening.

I know of people who are jetting off every couple of months...good for them I say. If I had the opportunity I might even do the same.

Comment

Calm down bro.
                You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

LOL this made me laugh i dunno why
                  :lemo:

Comment

also stop making these threads because no one cares. See it doesnt feel so great huh? let people do as they please
                    Allah sent down his tranquillity upon him and supported him with angels you did not see and made the word of those who disbelieved the lowest, while the word of Allah - that is the highest. And Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise.

Comment

Tell me about it...

Comment

Originally posted by hadmatter View Post
                        also stop making these threads because no one cares. See it doesnt feel so great huh? let people do as they please
                        Also stop giving nonsensical advice like the one below, because nobody cares:

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...13#post7107713

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                        X