Bismallah. please pray for my soul.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bismallah. please pray for my soul.

Bismallah, Assalamu alaikum wa rahamatullahi wa barakatuh.

Dear brothers and sisters. I beg you In the name of Allah Subhana wa ta aala that you will pray for my soul, I am going to burn in hell for eternity. please don't ask me questions. please don't tell me it will be o.k, I am going to dwell In Hell fire forever.

to my dear brothers and sisters who I talk to specially on here, I love you all.
    BismAllah. Slave of Allah swt forever Forever a slave of Allah swt

Re: Bismallah. please pray for my soul.

Originally posted by Abdur al Rahman View Post

Dear brothers and sisters. I beg you In the name of Allah Subhana wa ta aala that you will pray for my soul, I am going to burn in hell for eternity. please don't ask me questions. please don't tell me it will be o.k, I am going to dwell In Hell fire forever.

to my dear brothers and sisters who I talk to specially on here, I love you all.
    :wswrwb:

don't even say things like this

the fact that ur alive and ur soul wasn't taken away the moment u did whatever u did is the whole reason that there's every opportunity for u to make it to Jannah

go make wudhu and go pray 2 rakah asking for forgiveness and beg and cry to Him and actually even before that go pray 2 rakah for gratefulness and thank Him He didn't take away ur soul yet and has still given u breath and life to come back to Him and work towards Him

some people with the worst pasts have the best future and some people with the best pasts may have a bad future

we DO NOT KNOW

ALL WE DO KNOW - is right now ur alive and you have guilt and remorse in you that Allah swt has allowed u to even feel so turn back to Him, repent to Him, think well of Him

cos He could have left u in ur delusion
    ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
    "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
    :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

subhanaAllah i got really distressed reading this. May Allah forgive you and grabt you the highest place in Jannah. Brother whatever you did, Allah is the most forgiving.As long as you are alive and breathing nothing stands between you and Allah :swt:.Allah forgives all sins as long as your are alive. Dont despair and let the shaytan win against you.
      Brothers perhaps you can help this brother:
      [MENTION=91405]I See You[/MENTION], [MENTION=6367]deen[/MENTION] akh [MENTION=60773]Guled[/MENTION] [MENTION=111061]menk[/MENTION] [MENTION=70446]Mirror[/MENTION] [MENTION=10895]ash[/MENTION]emoe
      Ya Allah,
      Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
      "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

Wa aleoykum salaam

May Allah forgive you and make you one of his best slaves, may he give you good in dunya and the best in akhira Ameen

Brother dont say you WILL dwell in hellfire, you dont know this, Allah is the most forgiving, so dont despair in his mercy because not believing in his attributes is wrong, so make tawba, go back to Allah, cry in front of your lord and ask forgiveness and in sha allah he will forgive you and guide you
        يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

May Allah ease your suffering, ameen. Brother, you what your saying is a sin because your loosing hope that Allah will not forgive you. Allah says to never despair in his mercy, and even if you keep on sinning return to him and ask for repentance.
          I rather be hated by everybody else, but loved by Allah. Than be loved by everybody else and hated by Allah.

Comment

و عليكم السلام والرحمة الله وبركاته

Whatever you did bro, May Allah سبحانه و تعالى forgive you.

Give in charity, and help a Muslim in need is what I can say. Obviously I don't know where you'll end up (or even myself for that matter) but you never know which one good deed of yours can earn you the mercy of Allah.
            So keep doing good deeds. Also, send lots of blessings upon the Prophet ﺻﻠﯽ الله ﺗﻌﺎﻟﯽٰ ﻋﻠﯿﮧ ﻭﺍٓﻟﮧ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ and praise Allah.

And yes what you're saying is wrong because you cannot deny that Allah is the Most Merciful and nor can you say where you will end up as you do not know that. It is only for Allah to decide.

Comment

Wswrb

sorry to break to you but Allah is the judge not you. There is no judge better than Allah and the judgement you set out for yourself in the day of compensation is not above Allah's: Allah is the most fair. Don't ever say this again, you cannot judge for Allah is the judge.
              https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Originally posted by Kiro View Post
                Wswrb

sorry to break to you but Allah is the judge not you. There is no judge better than Allah and the judgement you set out for yourself in the day of compensation is not above Allah's: Allah is the most fair. Don't ever say this again, you cannot judge for Allah is the judge.

The brother is hurting right now, and fallen into despair he needs our support akh.
                Last edited by hasan2013; 17-07-16, 05:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hasan2013 View Post
                  The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "He who believes in Allah and the Last Day must either speak good or remain silent."
                  SAW

I thought I said something good. I was trying

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Originally posted by hasan2013 View Post
                    The brother is hurting right now, and fallen into despair he needs our support akh.
                    This was support

it basically meant, don't count your chickens before they hatch :) Just have some trust in Allah's judgement for Allah is the best judge and the best of judges :)

Ephemeral reader

Comment

giving up on the mercy of Allah is a major sin in itself
                      "There will never cease to remain a group from my Ummah fighting upon the command of Allah, subjugating their enemies. They are not harmed by those who oppose them, until the Hour arrives".

Comment

:wswrwb:

I pray that Allah alleviates your pain. Look my akh, you can't lose hope in Allah, his mercy and love for us knows no bounds. He is ready to forgive every sin

Brother, what your saying is a sin because your loosing hope in Allah's forgiveness. Allah says to never despair in his mercy, and even if you keep on sinning return to him and ask for repentance.

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “Allah has one hundred parts of mercy, of which He sent down one between the jinn, mankind, the animals and the insects, by means of which they are compassionate and merciful to one another, and by means of which wild animals are kind to their offspring. And Allah has kept back ninety-nine parts of mercy with which to be merciful to His slaves of the Day of Resurrection.” (Muslim, al-Tawbah, 6908)

Allah can forgive every sin except shirk, so repent to him with a sincere heart, start anew and vow to leave the sin you committed and no doubt you will be in a good place. When I feel despair, I pick up the qur'an and start reading, I feel much better immediately and my faith is renewed and I feel at peace. Insh'Allah you can do the same

May Allah grant you the best in both world and cure you of your distress. My bro, please remember you can PM me at any time, I will always be there for you.
                        Last edited by hasan2013; 17-07-16, 05:43 PM.

Comment

Say, "O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah . Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful."

Ya Allah, Allah is Most Merciful

May Allah ease you affairs, ameen
                          ☝🏻️اللهمَّ لك الحمد حتى ترضى، ولك الحمد إذا رضيت، ولك الحمد بعد الرضا

Comment

Am I the only one reading a suicide note?
                            What kind of Muslim burns in hell for eternity?

Those who know him in person, should contact him and make sure he is OK.
                            Last edited by shabbir80; 17-07-16, 06:18 PM.

Comment

No, Allah is the most Merciful and his mercy takes over his wrath, all you have to do is call Allah and ask for forgiveness, it is never too late

It doesn't matter what you did as long as you repent and don't doubt the mercy of Allah

Please get back to us.
                              'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Working...
                              X