Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• womens refuge or shelter

asalamu alaikum brothers and sisters

i pray that you had a blessed peaceful and happy eid.

i went to visit my late mother at the graveyard in morning with my family and then went to view a property with my husband and daughter as we are thinking of moving house. the rest of the afternoon i spent sleeping at home on my own.

as you may gathered by now i have not left to go to a women's shelter instead i am making the most of things at home. sometimes i feel very upset but then i think that i am being very ungrateful to allah for all that he has done for me. i do not think that i will be leaving home any time soon.

i am so sorry that i made all you brothers and sisters worry but i really was thinking about leaving seriously until my husband started becoming forgetful and i thought it might be the first signs of alzhiemers disease. anyway he seems to be alright now but i will still talk to his doctor and see if he can speak to him with sensitivity and discretion. so i have decided not to leave.

i appreciate all the help you have given me. and its nice to know that i can turn to you guys if i have a problem. i know that you will always be there for me.

jazakallah khairan - may allah bless you, reward you and grant you and your families protection from the hell fire and punishment of the grave and grant you the highest ranks in Jannat firdous. ameen.

wasalam

Re: womens refuge or shelter

Wa aleiykum salaam

May Allah make it easy for you and your husband sister Ameen
    Ameen for your dua and may Allah give you all the same and better Ameen
    يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Re: womens refuge or shelter

Originally posted by aynina View Post
      Wa aleiykum salaam

May Allah make it easy for you and your husband sister Ameen
      Ameen for your dua and may Allah give you all the same and better Ameen
      Allahu Amin
      Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
      X