X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To my Dear Sister Lavender

Assalamu alaykum,

If you are [MENTION=133616]Lavender[/MENTION] this is for you. You might have preferred a pm but I think other users should know how great you really are :o you are amazing. You really are. I can't express it. I always thought,even with my friends from the past, that there was no one with my kind of thought process, my kind of worries, someone like me, like exactly. I say you are my better version though because you have that humility and stuff I can't describe in words that I know I haven't really achieved yet. It's amazing. I love you feesabilillah, thank you for making me want to be a better person and for just being kind and always being there for me in tough times. I mean it. I really do.

Thank you for being so kind and generous and sweet and just everything...you earn first prize for repping me most on yawmul Eid :love:. I never really got to ask about Ramadan and everything, I hope life is going well. I remember our convos, omg the similarities were just so shocking. Well I guess that's to be expected :o we are twins after all :love: :love: :love:

Today I wanted to msg you all day but kept on getting bogged down with more and more work and stuff and never got a chance. I hope you didn't think I ignored you. :love:

Btw can you BELIEVE he finally got it for me? Subhanallah I thought it would never happen. I thought I had to resign to my fate of you know what but it finally happened. Alhamdulillah. Inna ma'al usri yusra.

Will msg you soon iA I want to say so much but that's not really meant for this thread :o

Request to other sisters: rep her as soon as you can. :love: jazakullahu khair.

-Figs
    Last edited by Figs; 17-07-16, 07:22 AM.
    Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.

Re: To my Dear Sister Lavender

Lavender is a sweetheart :inlove:
    O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
      couldn't agree more. MASHALLAH.
      Indeed we belong to Allah,
      and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
        Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
        couldn't agree more. MASHALLAH.
        :inlove:
        Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.

Comment

To my Dear Sister Lavender

Is she okay?
          Quran 45:23-24

Comment

Originally posted by obaid_m View Post
            Is she okay?
            she is fine Alhamdulillah. figs just wanted to give her a public shoutout lols.
            Indeed we belong to Allah,
            and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

walekmasalam sister I gree sister Lavender machala is kind of me also send pm of kind words and rep all days love and sunshine. May Allah get for her high reward for her love ameen machala.
              Originally posted by Figs View Post
              Assalamu alaykum,

If you are [MENTION=133616]Lavender[/MENTION] this is for you. You might have preferred a pm but I think other users should know how great you really are :o you are amazing. You really are. I can't express it. I always thought,even with my friends from the past, that there was no one with my kind of thought process, my kind of worries, someone like me, like exactly. I say you are my better version though because you have that humility and stuff I can't describe in words that I know I haven't really achieved yet. It's amazing. I love you feesabilillah, thank you for making me want to be a better person and for just being kind and always being there for me in tough times. I mean it. I really do.

Thank you for being so kind and generous and sweet and just everything...you earn first prize for repping me most on yawmul Eid :love:. I never really got to ask about Ramadan and everything, I hope life is going well. I remember our convos, omg the similarities were just so shocking. Well I guess that's to be expected :o we are twins after all :love: :love: :love:

Today I wanted to msg you all day but kept on getting bogged down with more and more work and stuff and never got a chance. I hope you didn't think I ignored you. :love:

Btw can you BELIEVE he finally got it for me? Subhanallah I thought it would never happen. I thought I had to resign to my fate of you know what but it finally happened. Alhamdulillah. Inna ma'al usri yusra.

Will msg you soon iA I want to say so much but that's not really meant for this thread :o

Request to other sisters: rep her as soon as you can. :love: jazakullahu khair.

-Figs

Comment

I looove [MENTION=133616]Lavender[/MENTION] shes such a sweety but there are soo many sisters that are soo sweet im scared if i start summing them up imma forget some please add okaay xxx

[MENTION=71631]iRepIslam[/MENTION] [MENTION=127762]muslimah4life1[/MENTION] [MENTION=136292]ms.muslimah[/MENTION] [MENTION=119636]patient believer[/MENTION] [MENTION=90000]bismillaah[/MENTION] [MENTION=19265]Servant of Allah[/MENTION] [MENTION=55436]DaughterOfAdam[/MENTION] [MENTION=125704]Figs[/MENTION] [MENTION=134440]Zoha_R[/MENTION] [MENTION=122588]Fragile[/MENTION] [MENTION=74921]Hannahk92[/MENTION] [MENTION=17250]*Sweety*[/MENTION] [MENTION=51699]LailaTheMuslim[/MENTION] [MENTION=1489]neelu[/MENTION] [MENTION=134214]ninety1daisies[/MENTION] [MENTION=19240]Sheba[/MENTION] [MENTION=139009]miahmiah[/MENTION] [MENTION=137290]frh1[/MENTION] [MENTION=89596]Muslima London[/MENTION] [MENTION=39774]Eritri[/MENTION]anmuslimah[MENTION=100194]Ya'sin[/MENTION] [MENTION=85905]Sky Lark[/MENTION] [MENTION=135406]Qiyamah[/MENTION] [MENTION=116227]vildan[/MENTION] [MENTION=111789]Muslimah_08[/MENTION] [MENTION=97683]Allah's_Servant[/MENTION]

Pllllzzz add if i forgot anyone I'm soo sorry i have bad memory okaayy

I love you all fisabilillah dear sisters of the ummah :love::love: may Allah keep us guided always and protect us from all evil and grant you all the best in dunya and even better in akhira Ameen :inlove::cupcake::love::there::love:
                Last edited by aynina; 17-07-16, 09:31 AM.
                يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

I like her

Comment

MashaAllah :love:
                    :lemo:

Comment

she's an extremely nice girl x

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
                        I looove [MENTION=133616]Lavender[/MENTION] shes such a sweety but there are soo many sisters that are soo sweet im scared if i start summing them up imma forget some please add okaay xxx

[MENTION=71631]iRepIslam[/MENTION] [MENTION=127762]muslimah4life1[/MENTION] [MENTION=136292]ms.muslimah[/MENTION] [MENTION=119636]patient believer[/MENTION] [MENTION=90000]bismillaah[/MENTION] [MENTION=19265]Servant of Allah[/MENTION] [MENTION=55436]DaughterOfAdam[/MENTION] [MENTION=125704]Figs[/MENTION] [MENTION=134440]Zoha_R[/MENTION] [MENTION=122588]Fragile[/MENTION] [MENTION=74921]Hannahk92[/MENTION] [MENTION=17250]*Sweety*[/MENTION] [MENTION=51699]LailaTheMuslim[/MENTION] [MENTION=1489]neelu[/MENTION] [MENTION=134214]ninety1daisies[/MENTION] [MENTION=19240]Sheba[/MENTION] [MENTION=139009]miahmiah[/MENTION] [MENTION=137290]frh1[/MENTION] [MENTION=89596]Muslima London[/MENTION] [MENTION=39774]Eritri[/MENTION]anmuslimah[MENTION=100194]Ya'sin[/MENTION] [MENTION=85905]Sky Lark[/MENTION] [MENTION=135406]Qiyamah[/MENTION] [MENTION=116227]vildan[/MENTION] [MENTION=111789]Muslimah_08[/MENTION] [MENTION=97683]Allah's_Servant[/MENTION]

Pllllzzz add if i forgot anyone I'm soo sorry i have bad memory okaayy

I love you all fisabilillah dear sisters of the ummah :love::love: may Allah keep us guided always and protect us from all evil and grant you all the best in dunya and even better in akhira Ameen :inlove::cupcake::love::there::love:
                        ameen we love u too!

Comment

Prohibiting Praising People in their Presence...

...There are various ahadeeths of the prophet advising us all against it..some are as follows :

Abu Musa said,

[Al- Bukhari & Muslim]
                          [Al-Bukhari & Muslim]

Also,

Ibrahim At-Taymi said that his father said,

[Muslim, At-Tirmithi, Abu Dawood & ibn Majah]

From these Hadiths and stories, we conclude that the Messenger of Allah prohibited praising others, especially while they can hear their praise. This is because such praise may encourage the praised persons to overestimate themselves, especially if they were people of position or wealth. Also, such praise may lead the praised person to be arrogant, which may lead to laziness and a lower number of good deeds, for one will depend on what he heard of praise and ignore acquiring more good deeds.....subhan'Allah!!

may Allah indeed make us better than others think and imagine us to be..Aameen and may Allah protect us from pride....Aameeen!! for verily a soul with an atoms weight of pride will not enter Jannah...

[MENTION=93]seven[/MENTION] [MENTION=1571]admin[/MENTION] [MENTION=2287]ze leetle elper[/MENTION] [MENTION=3262]Tahiyah[/MENTION] [MENTION=3176].: Anna :.[/MENTION] [MENTION=5212]Shadow[/MENTION] [MENTION=5720]Salman Al-Farsi[/MENTION] [MENTION=15366]-Yassar[/MENTION] [MENTION=22732]Fais[/MENTION] [MENTION=23195]al-ghazalli[/MENTION] [MENTION=30830]Pippin1376[/MENTION] [MENTION=34511]Grotbags[/MENTION] [MENTION=38207]Jenicca[/MENTION] [MENTION=47843]samin62[/MENTION] [MENTION=76113]علي[/MENTION] [MENTION=87885]Meriadoc[/MENTION] [MENTION=105052]Darul Ilm[/MENTION] [MENTION=139630]device[/MENTION] please lock this thread.
                          @sisters, please do this kinda stuff on private. :jkk:

Comment

Don't think we should be going over the top with this adulation business.

Comment

Originally posted by ashmeo View Post
                              Prohibiting Praising People in their Presence...

...There are various ahadeeths of the prophet advising us all against it..some are as follows :

Abu Musa said,

[Al- Bukhari & Muslim]
                              [Al-Bukhari & Muslim]

Also,

Ibrahim At-Taymi said that his father said,

[Muslim, At-Tirmithi, Abu Dawood & ibn Majah]

From these Hadiths and stories, we conclude that the Messenger of Allah prohibited praising others, especially while they can hear their praise. This is because such praise may encourage the praised persons to overestimate themselves, especially if they were people of position or wealth. Also, such praise may lead the praised person to be arrogant, which may lead to laziness and a lower number of good deeds, for one will depend on what he heard of praise and ignore acquiring more good deeds.....subhan'Allah!!

may Allah indeed make us better than others think and imagine us to be..Aameen and may Allah protect us from pride....Aameeen!! for verily a soul with an atoms weight of pride will not enter Jannah...

[MENTION=93]seven[/MENTION] [MENTION=1571]admin[/MENTION] [MENTION=2287]ze leetle elper[/MENTION] [MENTION=3262]Tahiyah[/MENTION] [MENTION=3176].: Anna :.[/MENTION] [MENTION=5212]Shadow[/MENTION] [MENTION=5720]Salman Al-Farsi[/MENTION] [MENTION=15366]-Yassar[/MENTION] [MENTION=22732]Fais[/MENTION] [MENTION=23195]al-ghazalli[/MENTION] [MENTION=30830]Pippin1376[/MENTION] [MENTION=34511]Grotbags[/MENTION] [MENTION=38207]Jenicca[/MENTION] [MENTION=47843]samin62[/MENTION] [MENTION=76113]علي[/MENTION] [MENTION=87885]Meriadoc[/MENTION] [MENTION=105052]Darul Ilm[/MENTION] [MENTION=139630]device[/MENTION] please lock this thread.
                              @sisters, please do this kinda stuff on private. :jkk:
                              :jkk:, brother
                              I knew praising people could be dangerous but i didn't know it was this serious.But she shouldn't takw it to private either because thats still in her presence
                              Ya Allah,
                              Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
                              "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X