Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Surah Yusuf so loved?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Why is Surah Yusuf so loved?

    Assalam alaykum
    I realize the question sounds negative, but I mean it in a good way. Alhamdulillah, a few people have been guided after reading/listening to Surah Yusuf. Why is this? The chapter doesn't have any rules nor does it reveal any Shari rulings or anything, just a story about a great prophet, peace be upon him

  • #2
    Re: Why is Surah Yusuf so loved?

    Maybe because of the trials and patience the protagonists have gone through

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Why is Surah Yusuf so loved?

      Originally posted by muslima_ View Post
      Maybe because of the trials and patience the protagonists have gone through
      We relate to you, [O Muhammad], the best of stories in what We have revealed to you of this Qur'an although you were, before it, among the unaware.

      12:3
      this is way
      If you not on Quran and Sunah go to hell and leave me alone. No Kuffar, no Shia, no Mushrik Barelvis, no rejecters of hadith (even for your mathab) & no other deviants. :up:
      Our Arabic Blog http://al3arabiya.org/
      Our Islamic Blog http://carryonummah.blogspot.co.uk/
      Our YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbp...8-CYfRl_3_jpsw

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Why is Surah Yusuf so loved?

        because it's such an interesting riveting beutiful story with a good ending

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Why is Surah Yusuf so loved?

          Walaikumassalam,

          Maybe because it is a life story full of ups and downs, tragedy and hope, various tests and trials, patience and success - ideas that we can relate to.

          From a young boy being thrown into a well by his jealous brothers, to being sold as a slave, to being raised in the house of a man of authority, to being wrongly imprisoned and then his rising to one of the highest positons in the land - and all the while he holds onto his Eeman and principles.

          Isn't that the sort of life story that we are inspired by and love to hear?
          Last edited by SimpleTraveller; 16-07-16, 10:42 PM.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Why is Surah Yusuf so loved?

            Originally posted by lailahailaHuwa View Post
            Assalam alaykum
            I realize the question sounds negative, but I mean it in a good way. Alhamdulillah, a few people have been guided after reading/listening to Surah Yusuf. Why is this? The chapter doesn't have any rules nor does it reveal any Shari rulings or anything, just a story about a great prophet, peace be upon him
            Because it brings about Love for a Nabi Allah -which is a waseela to faith (real bestowed by Allah faith)


            Also it proves acts of tazeem are not shirk (ayah 100)

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Why is Surah Yusuf so loved?

              Originally posted by Abu Zaheer View Post
              Because it brings about Love for a Nabi Allah -which is a waseela to faith (real bestowed by Allah faith)


              Also it proves acts of tazeem are not shirk (ayah 100)
              It's not shirk if you're not worshipping the person, but it's still haram.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Why is Surah Yusuf so loved?

                Thanks for the answers by the way! I wonder if anyone on the forum converted or strongly considered it when they read the chapter...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Why is Surah Yusuf so loved?

                  Originally posted by lailahailaHuwa View Post
                  It's not shirk if you're not worshipping the person, but it's still haram.
                  Its forbidden in our Ummah, most scholars hold it to be Haram, but since it refutes a certain people who say the ummah turned into Mushrikin, it revives the faith of others in the Mercy of Allah.

                  So the latter group are those who/whom benefit from this ayah

                  Comment

                  Collapse

                  Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                  Working...
                  X