Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: dumbest things you did

Oh yea another embarrassing one.

Was in a museum with a friend. The room was pretty small and there were beginning to have more people coming in.

Since it was beginning to feel stuffy, I wanted to leave the place. I wandered around to search an exit. No exit. There was a hallway leading out to the room. I was like there it is, then I walked myself towards it then BAMMMM!! A loud thud.

Everyone went silent and looked.

I hit my head against the glass door.

My friend saw this, laughed at me. She pushed open the glass door and we left straight away.

Comment

Answered the phone once

And said allahu akbar lollll

Insted of hello

Comment

Originally posted by shay5 View Post
        Nudge leaves...456 breaks ins...
        Well thats none of ma biznes so...

Comment

Originally posted by Magic. View Post
          2/2 is two divided by two which is one

and ten percent of a hundred is ten
          I still do not understand the way you said it but the person said you only can put 2 into 2 one time...so I get it now...
          Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

Originally posted by nudgetheputri View Post
            Well thats none of ma biznes so...
            https://67.media.tumblr.com/aee8f788...0bewo1_250.gif
            You should care...your ex co workers could be dead....trying to stop the break ins...
            Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

Originally posted by nudgetheputri View Post
              Oh yea another embarrassing one.

Was in a museum with a friend. The room was pretty small and there were beginning to have more people coming in.

Since it was beginning to feel stuffy, I wanted to leave the place. I wandered around to search an exit. No exit. There was a hallway leading out to the room. I was like there it is, then I walked myself towards it then BAMMMM!! A loud thud.

Everyone went silent and looked.

I hit my head against the glass door.

My friend saw this, laughed at me. She pushed open the glass door and we left straight away.
              if i was that friend, i would never let you forget about it! lol

Comment

Romero don't do dumb things. Whatever dumb things I do turns into a work of genius.
                Last edited by Romero123; 17-07-16, 01:08 AM.

Comment

https://67.media.tumblr.com/aee8f788...0bewo1_250.gif
                  You should care...your ex co workers could be dead....trying to stop the break ins...
                  Well

Comment

I still do not understand the way you said it but the person said you only can put 2 into 2 one time...so I get it now...
                    Yep. That's right.
                    And whatever you have of favor - it is from Allah. Then when adversity touches you, to Him you cry for help

[an-Nahl 16:53].

Comment

Woke up thinking it was Friday and was going to get ready for Jumma. Turned out it was Saturday.
                      And whatever you have of favor - it is from Allah. Then when adversity touches you, to Him you cry for help

[an-Nahl 16:53].

Comment

When I was younger I decided to Drive my car which had literally no break line or break pads also had no hand break what so ever and had a broken ignition which if you turned the steering wheel to the left the steering wheel locks keeping in mind that I had just changed the motor and put in a More powerful motor keeping in mind I had no licence and no rego on the car. for some reason I was convinced that I was able to drive past where the boyz where hanging out which is about 2km away and do a burnout and come back home with out needing to use the breaks.
                        The end result was when I got about 500 metres up the road I hooked it to the left the steering locked the car went up the gutter took out the fence and ramed straight it the side of a house. I managed to get out of it without the owner calling the cops, so instead of calling a tow truck to tow it my home, guess what this genius decided to do, I thought I'll save 50 bucks and drive it back. Guess what happened on the next left hand turn, steering wheel locked went up the gutter and straight into the the brick wall at the front of the house. This time I couldn't talk myself out of it cops come slapped me with about $600 in fines and made me pay about $2000 to fix the fences and my car got wreighten off.
                        So yeah I think that was pritty dumb
                        Last edited by Bilal el; 17-07-16, 12:05 PM.

Comment

I called a bakery to inquire about the phone number of a stationery shop :(

Comment

My brother bought a baby rabbit from a fair it was so cute. A couple days later it was really dirty so I decided at 1am a night to give him a bath so I'm giving him a bath and when I'm finished I realize he's not hopping right instead of hopping he's flopping and I realize that he's gotten to cold or something and now he's about to die. So I freak out because I don't want to upset my brothers (espeically my brother who bought the rabbit) in letting them know he's about to die. So what do I do? I go put the rabbit back in the room that we usually put him in.

When my brothers woke up the next morning to check up on the baby rabbit they found the rabbit dead :( so they start thinking why it could have died and I'm just like "Poor thing probably got cold at night." My mom was looking at the rabbit and she's like "it looks like someone maybe gave him a bath..." And I was like "NO! It got cold and died! Sheesh! You guys are too paraiond! Who the heck is stupid enough to give a rabbit a bath at night time."

Apparently I'm that stupid.
                            Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                            X