• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who just washes their face with water? That's my only skin-care :/

Lucky you, Mash'Allah. Some of us mere mortals need extra help :o

Comment

Originally posted by Magic. View Post
      Its pretty dry and flaky and coconut oil just about sorts it out. I'll have to see
      Thats good then, it works well, coconut oil is good. I think you'l still need to wash with face soap from time to time so no build up comes.

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

Originally posted by Nawar View Post
        Lucky you, Mash'Allah. Some of us mere mortals need extra help :o

I also don't tend to eat junk food. I eat healthy too

So that helps.

But my intention for this thread was for people in sha Allah not to waste too much money on products. I believe they are gimmicks like the superfood nonsense, multivitamins and antioxidant drinks. Not only this but I have seen people use products for skin care to control acne but as the products have harsh chemicals, its end making the skin damaged.
        “And whatever you have of favor - it is from Allah. Then when adversity touches you, to Him you cry for help”

[an-Nahl 16:53].

Comment

Yeh me naturale baby. Just the way I like it.

Comment

You can also try Avocado oil for your face. I prefer that to coconut. Avocado oil feels really nice and is more suitable for those who tend to have outbreaks.

Also, try using a mixture of sea salt and coconut oil as a body scrub. For your face use sugar instead, less coarse.

Comment

Originally posted by Magic. View Post
              Coconut oil for my dry skin.

That's about it.

I don't do all the other face wash/exfoliation/tone stuff and Alhamdullilah have clear skin.

I just see a lot of men vlogging their skincare tutorials. It's not a problem if you do, but it's a waste of money I think.
              You sound just like me.

All I ever use is just plain water, none of that other nonsense that people spend hours rubbing and scrubbing their faces with (not criticisng others, just making a point). Maybe once in a very, very long time I'll use some soap, once.

And Alhumdulilah, I feel just fine.
              Last edited by SimpleTraveller; 16-07-16, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X