X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who just washes their face with water? That's my only skin-care :/

Coconut oil for my dry skin.

That's about it.

I don't do all the other face wash/exfoliation/tone stuff and Alhamdullilah have clear skin.

I just see a lot of men vlogging their skincare tutorials. It's not a problem if you do, but it's a waste of money I think.
    And whatever you have of favor - it is from Allah. Then when adversity touches you, to Him you cry for help

[an-Nahl 16:53].

Re: Who just washes their face with water? That's my only skin-care :/

Alhamdulillah if you were using anything extra I would've doubted your manhood.

Keep it up

Comment

I just wash my face with water. I use soap as well some point in the day.

That's it.

Comment

i sometimes use soap too, thats it

Comment

I use cheap bar soap for my body, neck and behind my ears. Sometimes I use it on my face when I've been sweating too much in the heat. I no longer use shampoo for my hair, instead I use baking soda mixed with water twice a week, and rinse it daily. My hair and scalp have never been healthier. Oh, and I use deodorant, though I wish I could find a cheap natural alternative that's not greasy, but in the meantime doves men's deodorant works well.

Comment

If I'm just washing my face I just use water but that's usually coz I'm doing wudhu. In the shower I use normal body wash/soap and scrub with a face cloth. I also exfoliate about once a week and make a face mask every fortnight or so. These are home made so don't damage skin and make the skin softer and more 'radiant'. My skin is clear alhamdulillah.

The thing that damages the skin most for women is constantly using heavy foundation.
            Ya Rab! When you give me wealth, do not take away my happiness. When you give me strength, do not take away my intelligence. When you give me victory, do not take away my humility. When you give me humility, do not take away my dignity.

Comment

:salams

I think you should get a gentle facewash.
              "Let the days do as they please
              And be optimistic when destiny decrees
              Do not despair due to the events of the past
              For the events of this world were not meant to last"

- Imam Shafi'i

Comment

just plain old water
                "There will never cease to remain a group from my Ummah fighting upon the command of Allah, subjugating their enemies. They are not harmed by those who oppose them, until the Hour arrives".

Comment

cocounut oil as a wash...
                  coconut oil as a toner....
                  coconut oil as a rinse....
                  a LIL coconut oil as a moisturiser....

works absolute wonders!!
                  Last edited by Miss Foxxy; 15-07-16, 03:27 PM.

Comment

scrub my face with shower gel when im in the shower thats about it

Comment

I just need to sleep well.

Comment

Tayammum all the time.
                        You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
                          Tayammum all the time.
                          Where you get it from?

Comment

For face you need soap especially formulated for the face, so a face soap bar or liquid facewash, it wont dry the skin.

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

Originally posted by Sky Lark View Post
                              For face you need soap especially formulated for the face, so a face soap bar or liquid facewash, it wont dry the skin.
                              Its pretty dry and flaky and coconut oil just about sorts it out. I'll have to see
                              And whatever you have of favor - it is from Allah. Then when adversity touches you, to Him you cry for help

[an-Nahl 16:53].

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X