• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jannahseeker,
    replied
    Re: Does it make u a bad person...

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
    If you stand up for yourself but do so aggressively because of over-reaction and vigilance?
    We know that its a sign of hypocrisy to argue badly, and people in their short-sightedness might see it as hypocrisy on your side, but what if you overreact because of people's general behavior towards you.

Also i don't think because someone is loud and angry that they are arguing badly. There are some poisonous people who aren't loud but very demeaning and rude when they talk to people.
    i suggest you do not argue at all; especially loudly for with your 'condition' you could easily misunderstand and argue against an innocent person :(

Leave a comment:

• Sky Lark
    replied

Different methods for different people.

Leave a comment:

• ms.muslimah
    replied

I think patience and gentleness is better, but I don't think it makes you a bad person. Especially if the person you're defending yourself against constantly disrespects you.

Leave a comment:

• snow_flakes
    replied

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
    If you stand up for yourself but do so aggressively because of over-reaction and vigilance?
    We know that its a sign of hypocrisy to argue badly, and people in their short-sightedness might see it as hypocrisy on your side, but what if you overreact because of people's general behavior towards you.

Also i don't think because someone is loud and angry that they are arguing badly. There are some poisonous people who aren't loud but very demeaning and rude when they talk to people.
    Some narcissists when get short of solid points starts attacking on negative aspects thats where you are supposed to dfferentiate them from your over reaction...Keep in mind many over react out of diseases or their co ditions in lives too...some have this sensitive issues where you poke them and get startled responses :/

Leave a comment:

• LailaTheMuslim
    started a topic Does it make u a bad person...

Does it make u a bad person...

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X