Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sisters how would you react if a man is annoying you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sisters how would you react if a man is annoying you?

Originally posted by EenieMeanie View Post
    Say "excuse me I just need to use the toilet real quick" and then just hide there until it's safe to come out again.
    Really?

Go and move away from the public to an isolated place.

:\
    And whatever you have of favor - it is from Allah. Then when adversity touches you, to Him you cry for help

[an-Nahl 16:53].

Comment

Originally posted by Magic. View Post
      Really?

Go and move away from the public to an isolated place.

:\
      Hmm..true. I guess I shouldn't assume a crazy man would have a problem going into a female-only bathroom.
      And when it is said to them, "Do not cause corruption on the earth," they say, "We are but reformers." (11) Unquestionably, it is they who are the corrupters, but they perceive [it] not. (12) - Surat al-Baqarah
      http://www.ummzakiyyah.com/polygamy_not_my_problem/

Comment

Originally posted by EenieMeanie View Post
        Hmm..true. I guess I shouldn't assume a crazy man would have a problem going into a female-only bathroom.
        Or grabbing you whilst you r heading there.

Stay in public.
        And whatever you have of favor - it is from Allah. Then when adversity touches you, to Him you cry for help

[an-Nahl 16:53].

Comment

Tell him to get lost and move tables. If he follows call the staff and while they are walking up get the glass of water and throw it over him. (Something hot like tea or sticky like drinks would be better). Then tell the waiter what was happening. If it's a Muslim owned place (which it should be) you will have the upper hand here.
          شَكَوْتُ إلَى وَكِيعٍ سُوءَ حِفْظِي
          فَأرْشَدَنِي إلَى تَرْكِ المعَاصي
          وَأخْبَرَنِي بأَنَّ العِلْمَ نُورٌ
          ونورُ الله لا يهدى لعاصي

Comment

Originally posted by Allah's_Servant View Post
            No. That's such a disgusting way to approach a woman.

To OP if a guy did this to me I would call my husband or my uncle or my brother and if they can't come right away I would look for the nearest Muslim guy and tell him what the problem is because if he's a real Muslim man than he'll handle the situation

Originally posted by Umm Uthmaan View Post
            On a serious note, it depends on the situation. If I can ignore it I'd probably do that. If the idiot can't get a hint then I'd must likely get very annoyed and tell him straight that it's unislamic and shameful behaviour ..

(alhmdulillah I'm blessed to wear the niqab so it's not an issue for me)

These are the ways I would react too :)

Comment

make a thread on ummah forum???
              وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Originally posted by Alina15 View Post
                How would you push away a man who is annoying you without calling for help ?

You are seated in a restaurant and let's say you can't leave your seat.

Just curious :)

strange situation.. something is wrong here
                youth before your old age, your health before your sickness, your wealth before your poverty, your free time before you are preoccupied, and your life before your deathhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgE...kS-Qi3nf3tcvPw

Comment

Originally posted by Ibn Taleb View Post
                  strange situation.. something is wrong here
                  The scenario is not real... I mean it didn't happen to me, but it can happen....

Comment

The scenario is not real... I mean it didn't happen to me, but it can happen....
                    So if a girl goes to a reatuarant alone or with her girlfriends , without her husband or mahrams and her face is uncoverd and people look at her how should she react?
                    youth before your old age, your health before your sickness, your wealth before your poverty, your free time before you are preoccupied, and your life before your deathhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgE...kS-Qi3nf3tcvPw

Comment

So if a girl goes to a reatuarant alone or with her girlfriends , without her husband or mahrams and her face is uncoverd and people look at her how should she react?
                      she wouldn't look at them
                      she wouldn't pay attention....

Comment

What do you mean by that?

Comment

she wouldn't look at them
                          she wouldn't pay attention....
                          It's not about her it's about them .. The males .. They would look at her and frankly they have to fight their urges to not look at her .. Some might even attempt to talk to her .. And this is in indeed a sickness in the heart of some males but the woman should at least find a seat in which she gives her back to them and she should sometimes sacrifice a good view in the reasureant for such in my opinion ..

In the west if u go alone to a restaurt that's an open invitation for men to try their luck with u , it's perfectly normal for them because they don't share our values and they see no harm in it

Comment

Originally posted by Umm Uthmaan View Post
                            (alhmdulillah I'm blessed to wear the niqab so it's not an issue for me)
                            I would love to wear niqab. I am genuinely jealous of women who wear it.
                            Unfortunately, where I live it's not so welcoming towards niqab. I would find myself without job. (And it's not a joke).

Comment

Originally posted by Hannahk92 View Post
                              Well technically uskut means be quiet akhris would be shut up and battal Al kalaam means stop the talking
                              أين تدرسين أو درستِ اللغة العربية؟
                              http://i47.tinypic.com/do8kmw.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by ya akhi View Post
                                أين تدرسين أو درستِ اللغة العربية؟
                                I do it here and there online.. I also lived in Saudi for a good while.. It's not fluent but I can get by.. Sort of
                                Say what you wish in abuse of me, for my silence towards the idiot is indeed an answer. I am not at a loss for a response, but rather it does not befit the lion to answer the dogs

~ IMAM SHAFI'I RH

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X