Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sisters how would you react if a man is annoying you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sisters how would you react if a man is annoying you?

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
    nah, not feeling it

taking too long for some action

another thing that can be done is to get a glass of water, drink a bit and then start gargling.
    Omg Ya'sin and what's the point in doing that:rotfl:

Comment

Originally posted by Alina15 View Post
      Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
      What if he's really handsome and wants your walis number?
      Physical appearance doesn't really matter to me.... but manners are important and making advances in this way means not having good manners....
      But he wants your walis number. Not yours. And he's really good looking, like the type that girls dream about.

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
        Ikrrr???

You would have handed over your number! Braveheart.

Comment

Easy. Pretend to call the doctor and say you think you have symptoms of ebola.......
          Ya Rab! When you give me wealth, do not take away my happiness. When you give me strength, do not take away my intelligence. When you give me victory, do not take away my humility. When you give me humility, do not take away my dignity.

Comment

Originally posted by Alina15 View Post
            How would you push away a man who is annoying you without calling for help ?

You are seated in a restaurant and let's say you can't leave your seat.

Just curious :)
            Not sure why people are telling you to lie but anyway...just raise your voice slightly and tell him to move away from your table. If that does not work raise your voice further, failing that (highly unlikely) go to the owner and tell him to get rid of the fool.

Comment

nah, not feeling it

another thing that can be done is to get a glass of water, drink a bit and then start gargling.
              And then spit it out at him and say "look at me, I'm a fountain"
              And when it is said to them, "Do not cause corruption on the earth," they say, "We are but reformers." (11) Unquestionably, it is they who are the corrupters, but they perceive [it] not. (12) - Surat al-Baqarah
              http://www.ummzakiyyah.com/polygamy_not_my_problem/

Comment

Order him some food.
                You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

But he wants your walis number. Not yours. And he's really good looking, like the type that girls dream about.
                  I don't care if he is the type that girls dream about...
                  If he is really interested in having the wali's number, then he will do it the right way... (there are several proper ways to get a wali's number).

Comment

Tell him to do one :up:
                    Say what you wish in abuse of me, for my silence towards the idiot is indeed an answer. I am not at a loss for a response, but rather it does not befit the lion to answer the dogs

~ IMAM SHAFI'I RH

Comment

I remain stern and unapproachable. Girls like me don't get approached, and there's a good reason for that Alhamdulillah

Comment

Ignore him, if he still doesn't get the hint, then tell him to get lost
                        O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

It's a sign of his confidence.
                          A man shouldn't be confident in doing haram.
                          Narrated Anas:
                          The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "None of you will have faith till he wishes for his (Muslim) brother what he likes for himself." [Bukhari]

Comment

nah, not feeling it

:rofl1::rofl1::rotfl: this is like totally hilarious ^:rotfl:

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

Originally posted by Sky Lark View Post
                              :rofl1::rofl1::rotfl: this is like totally hilarious ^:rotfl:
                              after you spit it out start flossing, ohhh yeh. It's the right time and the right place, straight after some lubbly jubbly meal.

THEN you can ask for the cheque and point to that direction that will be paying- the woman 'gazer'

Looks like we're gonna have to start carrying a toothbrush around from now on.
                              'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

after you spit it out start flossing, ohhh yeh. It's the right time and the right place, straight after some lubbly jubbly meal.

THEN you can ask for the cheque and point to that direction that will be paying- the woman 'gazer'

Looks like we're gonna have to start carrying a toothbrush around from now on.
                                Spit it where? Omg this is too funny! Hahaa:rofl1:imagine that.

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X