Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sisters how would you react if a man is annoying you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sisters how would you react if a man is annoying you?

Originally posted by shay5 View Post
    A normal person would get up and leave...but you are super glued to your chair in this scenario?
    Ikrrr???
    يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Sisters how would you react if a man is annoying you?

What if he's really handsome and wants your walis number?

Comment

Completely ignore him. Don't even change your facial expression.

He probably wants you to give him attention.

Depending on how bad it is, leaving might be a good idea.
        Narrated Anas:
        The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "None of you will have faith till he wishes for his (Muslim) brother what he likes for himself." [Bukhari]

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
          Who would be interested in a man who makes advances on women?
          Narrated Anas:
          The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "None of you will have faith till he wishes for his (Muslim) brother what he likes for himself." [Bukhari]

Comment

sister I gree machla
            Originally posted by ms.muslimah View Post

Comment

Physical appearance doesn't really matter to me.... but manners are important and making advances in this way means not having good manners....

Comment

No. That's such a disgusting way to approach a woman.

To OP if a guy did this to me I would call my husband or my uncle or my brother and if they can't come right away I would look for the nearest Muslim guy and tell him what the problem is because if he's a real Muslim man than he'll handle the situation
                Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Comment

Originally posted by shay5 View Post
                  A normal person would get up and leave...but you are super glued to your chair in this scenario?

lol I just wanted to see how a woman would react rather than leaving :)

Comment

Say "excuse me I just need to use the toilet real quick" and then just hide there until it's safe to come out again.
                    And when it is said to them, "Do not cause corruption on the earth," they say, "We are but reformers." (11) Unquestionably, it is they who are the corrupters, but they perceive [it] not. (12) - Surat al-Baqarah
                    http://www.ummzakiyyah.com/polygamy_not_my_problem/

Comment

On a serious note, it depends on the situation. If I can ignore it I'd probably do that. If the idiot can't get a hint then I'd must likely get very annoyed and tell him straight that it's unislamic and shameful behaviour ..

(alhmdulillah I'm blessed to wear the niqab so it's not an issue for me)

Comment

Start talking to him like a manly chav and THEN punch him.
                        'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by EenieMeanie View Post
                          Say "excuse me I just need to use the toilet real quick" and then just hide there until it's safe to come out again.
                          lol once I did, I was in a mall and a man was following me... I ran to the toilet

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                            Start talking to him like a manly chav and THEN punch him.
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqP875V85mA like this?
                            And when it is said to them, "Do not cause corruption on the earth," they say, "We are but reformers." (11) Unquestionably, it is they who are the corrupters, but they perceive [it] not. (12) - Surat al-Baqarah
                            http://www.ummzakiyyah.com/polygamy_not_my_problem/

Comment

Originally posted by ms.muslimah View Post
                              It's a sign of his confidence.

Comment

Originally posted by EenieMeanie View Post
                                nah, not feeling it

taking too long for some action

another thing that can be done is to get a glass of water, drink a bit and then start gargling.
                                'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X