Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sisters how would you react if a man is annoying you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sisters how would you react if a man is annoying you?

How would you push away a man who is annoying you without calling for help ?

You are seated in a restaurant and let's say you can't leave your seat.

Just curious :)

In what way is the man annoying you?

ws
    The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

Re: Sisters how would you react if a man is annoying you?

I would not make eye contact with him, I would ignore him and I would move away from him

if iw as in a restaurant, I would speak to the manager and ask them to move him

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
        In what way is the man annoying you?

ws
        a man who is making advances...

Comment

[MENTION=132514]Alina15[/MENTION]

Just don't make eye contact and do something else iA.... You know if u give people like that attention they'll do it more. Reminds me of secondary school and the naughty kids.
          The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

My father my brother said words to this man annoying. Not father and brother and I am alone InshaAllah I close eyes and sit and ask Allah to made him get lost
            Originally posted by Alina15 View Post
            How would you push away a man who is annoying you without calling for help ?

You are seated in a restaurant and let's say you can't leave your seat.

Just curious :)

Comment

a man who is making advances...
              HOw is he making advance??

if eh is touching you, then you should take action. just say very loudly - get away from me or I wll call the police

and then watch him walk away

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

If he is touching you go and punch him, and tell him to move his disgusting self away from you

Comment

I would call the waiter and ask him to place you at a different table...
                  Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
                    HOw is he making advance??

if eh is touching you, then you should take action. just say very loudly - get away from me or I wll call the police

and then watch him walk away

no no no touching :shock:

just by talking

Comment

[MENTION=132514]Alina15[/MENTION]

Tell him you got a man and put a ring on your marriage finger. IA. That should shu him off.

Comment

no no no touching :shock:

just by talking
                        see my first post

ignore him.
                        don't talk to him. and if you do, be purposely rude
                        move away from him

Comment

Originally posted by shay5 View Post
                          I would call the waiter and ask him to place you at a different table...
                          ahem...

Comment

I would say :"talk to the hand " and then roll my eyes at him

Lol

Comment

A normal person would get up and leave...but you are super glued to your chair in this scenario?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X