Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Timer converted using the sword?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Re: Timer converted using the sword?

    Originally posted by Sceptic View Post
    Eh? So, if someone says "Stalin was a mass-murderer", if I say "Napoleon was a mass-murderer too", that is somehow defending Stalin.
    I see.
    that's the usual justification for muslims invading Spain and other countries.
    oh no , u must be really stupid if ur now changing statements and piggy backing to ur usual stupidity when you get caught , which isn't unusual since ur so stupid that u didn't even want to admit that the US provided and pushed saddam with intel and weapons.

    the usual justification of muslims doesn't matter in this situation , we are talking bout the genocide of natives by ur idiot forefathers , and ur best argument is 'muslims also did it' in ur response , which is an argument in itself , but ur evidence to approve genocide of millions of natives shows that you need to jump off a cliff and do ur parents a favour.



    Comment


    • #47
      Re: Timer converted using the sword?

      Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post
      Mods if your gonna fix the mess in the forum up, please terminate this Sceptic Troll,

      For denying the mass genocide of the native Americans and for peddling his nonsense
      hes not ur usual kaffir , he proly comes here cause in real life he gets pushed aside for his stupid views.

      some1 should send him back to poland.



      Comment


      • #48
        Re: Timer converted using the sword?

        Originally posted by snow_flakes View Post
        Thats tbe problem you havent read authentic books about spread of islam in different revions...in subcontinent islam was already spread among some folks esp slaves before full conquest happened..Later sufis came...today high caste hindus curse mixed breeds for leaving their religion and gainibg respect among muslims....afterall who d like to leave the low caste slaves who couldnt touch them and killed when did so...Islam taught them equality.
        It depends what you mean by "authentic".The history of India as told by its own historians isn't actually accurate - for example, it exaggerates the size of the armies involved enormously, like most chronicles - but it is very revealing about what people wish had happened - "Never mind the truth. Print the legend." Certainly, as happened in Spain and North Africa, it seems to have been later stricter interpretations of islam that inspired hatred and resistance to muslim rule, but there was a military conquest of parts of India at least, for all that.

        Comment


        • #49
          Re: Timer converted using the sword?

          Originally posted by Sceptic View Post
          It depends what you mean by "authentic".The history of India as told by its own historians isn't actually accurate - for example, it exaggerates the size of the armies involved enormously, like most chronicles - but it is very revealing about what people wish had happened - "Never mind the truth. Print the legend." Certainly, as happened in Spain and North Africa, it seems to have been later stricter interpretations of islam that inspired hatred and resistance to muslim rule, but there was a military conquest of parts of India at least, for all that.
          I really hope you go through what those people who were exterminated went through

          you are a subhuman hound
          How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

          Comment


          • #50
            Re: Timer converted using the sword?

            Originally posted by Talwaar View Post
            I really hope you go through what those people who were exterminated went through

            you are a subhuman hound
            Paki

            He has no morals. Why you keep responding to him? Just neg him and move on.

            Comment


            • #51
              Re: Timer converted using the sword?

              Jihad and Dawah accompany one another
              ''If the bedouins and city dwellers were to fight between themselves until they wipe each other out, it will surely be less significant than them appointing a taghoot in the land which rules by that which is against the Shari'ah of Islaam which Allah sent his Messenger ﷺ with'' - Sheikh Sulayman bin Sahmaan

              Comment


              • #52
                Re: Timer converted using the sword?

                Originally posted by Talwaar View Post
                I really hope you go through what those people who were exterminated went through

                you are a subhuman hound
                Nobody's perfect.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Re: Timer converted using the sword?

                  Originally posted by Sceptic View Post
                  Nobody's perfect.
                  You're condescending attitude is despicable when you are lower than the dirt under my shoes
                  How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Re: Timer converted using the sword?

                    Originally posted by Sceptic View Post
                    Nobody's perfect.
                    but ur just an abnormal idiot.



                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Re: Timer converted using the sword?

                      Originally posted by Sceptic View Post
                      It depends what you mean by "authentic".The history of India as told by its own historians isn't actually accurate - for example, it exaggerates the size of the armies involved enormously, like most chronicles - but it is very revealing about what people wish had happened - "Never mind the truth. Print the legend." Certainly, as happened in Spain and North Africa, it seems to have been later stricter interpretations of islam that inspired hatred and resistance to muslim rule, but there was a military conquest of parts of India at least, for all that.
                      Do yourself a favor and read history from every historian point of view and make your own analysis...Everywhere you ll find low castes converted out of will cz they were treated worse than slaves by high castes and now they ve emerged as respectful ppl...not some slaves or minorities tgat are treated harshly in hindu dominated regions even today...
                      ".......He giveth and spendeth (of His bounty) as He pleaseth. But the revelation that cometh to thee from Allah increaseth in most of them (kuffar) their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy.Amongst them we have placed enmity and hatred till the Day of Judgment. Every time they kindle the fire of war, Allah doth extinguish it;but they (ever) strive to do mischief on earth. And Allah loveth not those who do mischief."(5:64)

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Re: Timer converted using the sword?

                        Originally posted by snow_flakes View Post
                        Do yourself a favor and read history from every historian point of view and make your own analysis...Everywhere you ll find low castes converted out of will cz they were treated worse than slaves by high castes and now they ve emerged as respectful ppl...not some slaves or minorities tgat are treated harshly in hindu dominated regions even today...
                        Reading history from every point of view would be the ideal thing to do. Whether we'd have enough time to do anything else is an interesting question.
                        I'm not arguing about the comparative treament of lower caste hindus during the ...introduction, shall we say?... of islam into India, though the existence of caste-perception and caste-prejudice among Indian and Pakistani muslims still suggests that it wasn't perfect, but the two questions of whether there was an actual military conquest, which muslim chroniclers argue there was, and whether later muslims - Timur himself, or Aurengzeb, for example - showed the same toleration, whether it was based on principle, pragmatism or indifference.
                        There's also the problem of just what is authentic, The worm and the harrow have very different views of the same event.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Re: Timer converted using the sword?

                          Originally posted by Sceptic View Post
                          Reading history from every point of view would be the ideal thing to do. Whether we'd have enough time to do anything else is an interesting question.
                          I'm not arguing about the comparative treament of lower caste hindus during the ...introduction, shall we say?... of islam into India, though the existence of caste-perception and caste-prejudice among Indian and Pakistani muslims still suggests that it wasn't perfect, but the two questions of whether there was an actual military conquest, which muslim chroniclers argue there was, and whether later muslims - Timur himself, or Aurengzeb, for example - showed the same toleration, whether it was based on principle, pragmatism or indifference.
                          There's also the problem of just what is authentic, The worm and the harrow have very different views of the same event.
                          There were wars...some were direct thats offensive by afghans and some were by invitation of oppressed like mohammad bin qasim (arab) some /afghans/turks ..some were defensive i.e muslims were attacked and they responded.
                          Ya we dont like idolworshippers of indo pak regions thats nothing new...they twist history and to them we seem twisted.Best is to look for live examples...hindus arent eradicated in islamic reigns but muslim minorities in their regions are persecuted or tortured on daily basis...Many have zipped up their tongues out of fear of persecution and those who speak are jailed e.g dr zakir naik on allegations that carry no weights.
                          Ppl like you ll speak up when christian minorities are targeted..they are on the list next.
                          By 2020 they want their country to be hindu dominated region like of ancient barbaric times where they used to rule and rest were slaves.Their media us already working on lies and propaganda.
                          ".......He giveth and spendeth (of His bounty) as He pleaseth. But the revelation that cometh to thee from Allah increaseth in most of them (kuffar) their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy.Amongst them we have placed enmity and hatred till the Day of Judgment. Every time they kindle the fire of war, Allah doth extinguish it;but they (ever) strive to do mischief on earth. And Allah loveth not those who do mischief."(5:64)

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Re: Timer converted using the sword?

                            Sceptic the Troll should read akhi AbuMubaraks thread on America and it's Genocidal roots,
                            http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

                            "It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Re: Timer converted using the sword?

                              Originally posted by noobz View Post
                              never heard of em
                              wth noobz.....

                              Comment

                              Collapse

                              Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                              Working...
                              X