Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ***Official Brothers Only Workout Thread***

Originally posted by Zelal View Post
    Mashallah you must be seriously good at skipping to be doing double unders! Inshallah I'll be able to reach this goal soon. Do you have any advice for doing it?

I'm getting back into my running a little bit which is easier now that the weather is getting cooler.

mostly rhythm and timing.

Watch this tutorial and you'll get it in no time :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-pHqrpCM8U

Comment

[MENTION=73339]Poster[/MENTION] is an MMA fighter :D

Comment

Originally posted by Morose View Post
        [MENTION=73339]Poster[/MENTION] is an MMA fighter :D
        Lool, this isn't true ya shaykh

Comment

Where is Ahmed, the owner of The Muslim BodyBuilding forum? Has he left the forum?

Comment

Originally posted by SisterTA View Post
            Where is Ahmed, the owner of The Muslim BodyBuilding forum? Has he left the forum?
            Yep

Comment

Originally posted by Poster View Post
              Yep
              Really? Why did he leave? He posted quality and useful content most of the time..

Comment

Originally posted by SisterTA View Post
                Really? Why did he leave? He posted quality and useful content most of the time..
                He was very argumentative, condescending, white savior complex.

Anyway

Start off with starting strength, move on to 531 after a year or two. Google these terms for more info.
                Remove matzo

Comment

(Alhamdulillah. Good session after a few days out. Allah Ta'aalaa grant us all tawfeeq.)
                  LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
                  -------------------------------
                  "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)
                  NOTE: Please kindly do NOT rep my posts. (Jazaa'akumullah).

Comment

Took a full week+ off working out
                    ''If the bedouins and city dwellers were to fight between themselves until they wipe each other out, it will surely be less significant than them appointing a taghoot in the land which rules by that which is against the Shari'ah of Islaam which Allah sent his Messenger ﷺ with'' - Sheikh Sulayman bin Sahmaan

Comment

(Alhamdulillah, good, strong session earlier, by the kindness of Allah Ta'aalaa.)

Br [MENTION=137826]mazuiz[/MENTION] - How is your routine going, my brother?

Br [MENTION=73339]Poster[/MENTION] - Hope you're keeping it up (any improvement on your elbows at all... Maybe...?)

Br [MENTION=139790]Ekoor[/MENTION] - I remember you lost quite a bit of weight and was doing really well, alhamdulillah. Have you managed to keep things going, brother?

Br [MENTION=122131]Stoic Believer[/MENTION] - You mentioned you enjoyed your deadlifts? Any progress, new PRs, etc? (Yes, I'm just trying to get you post here, as I know you do train but have managed to keep away from this thread. :] )

Br [MENTION=118642]abufulaans[/MENTION] - inshaa'aAllah you'll come back recharged and stronger! :up:

Br [MENTION=50185]oshirowanen[/MENTION] - did you add the shoulder presses to your routine as br Poster suggested? (How have you found them?)

Br [MENTION=36228]Simply_Logical[/MENTION] - I know you've likely got other things on your mind (Umrah, health, etc), but you did start this thread (!) so it would be nice to know you've regained a bit of motivation since last time. :]

(Alhamdulillah. Let's all keep it up, inshaa'Allah. Allah Ta'aalaa grant us all tawfeeq and enable us to use what He gives us in ways that please Him.)
                      Last edited by Fakhri; 18-11-17, 03:03 AM.
                      LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
                      -------------------------------
                      "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)
                      NOTE: Please kindly do NOT rep my posts. (Jazaa'akumullah).

Comment

Originally posted by Fakhri View Post

Br [MENTION=73339]Poster[/MENTION] - Hope you're keeping it up (any improvement on your elbows at all... Maybe...?)

(Alhamdulillah. Let's all keep it up, inshaa'Allah. Allah Ta'aalaa grant us all tawfeeq and enable us to use what He gives us in ways that please Him.)
                        Ameen :)

Alhamdulillah bro, the last few sessions have been amazing. The elbow issue is slowly healing alhamdulillah but for now I'm just avoiding any exercises that could make it worse. I've switched flat bench to incline for example because the range of motion for the former is an issue.

What about you bro, how's it going?

Comment

[MENTION=36228]Simply_Logical[/MENTION]

does anyone here know how to do sit ups without your tailbone hurting? It feels weird and puts me off.
                          I am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Originally posted by Fakhri View Post
                            (Alhamdulillah, good, strong session earlier, by the kindness of Allah Ta'aalaa.)

Br [MENTION=137826]mazuiz[/MENTION] - How is your routine going, my brother?

Br [MENTION=139790]Ekoor[/MENTION] - I remember you lost quite a bit of weight and was doing really well, alhamdulillah. Have you managed to keep things going, brother?

Br [MENTION=122131]Stoic Believer[/MENTION] - You mentioned you enjoyed your deadlifts? Any progress, new PRs, etc? (Yes, I'm just trying to get you post here, as I know you do train but have managed to keep away from this thread. :] )

Br [MENTION=118642]abufulaans[/MENTION] - inshaa'aAllah you'll come back recharged and stronger! :up:

Br [MENTION=50185]oshirowanen[/MENTION] - did you add the shoulder presses to your routine as br Poster suggested? (How have you found them?)

Br [MENTION=36228]Simply_Logical[/MENTION] - I know you've likely got other things on your mind (Umrah, health, etc), but you did start this thread (!) so it would be nice to know you've regained a bit of motivation since last time. :]

Not really bro, haven't had a chance to go to the gym in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiro View Post
                              [MENTION=36228]Simply_Logical[/MENTION]

does anyone here know how to do sit ups without your tailbone hurting? It feels weird and puts me off.
                              Kiro you need to chop bamboo trees in half
                              It all starts with a thought

Comment

Originally posted by Jumpski View Post
                                Kiro you need to chop bamboo trees in half
                                You are right... the wind is calling me (maybe)!
                                I am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Working...
                                X