Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Misunderstanding regarding the woman's menstrual cycle

:salams:

Can men stop acting like that because women get a menstrual cycle that somehow that makes us incompetent in everything? You do realize that we don't die on our menstural cycle and that we don't some how become dumb and lose brain cells or stop functioning like a normal human when that time of the month comes.

The only deficiency our period causes is in the deen since we can't pray or read Quran.

Seriously tired of men saying "Well you can't do so and so because you know you have that time of the month. You guys can't think right when you're on it." Apart from the temptation to stuff my face with food I think speak for most women when I say we act pretty normal when are on our periods.
    Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Re: Misunderstanding regarding the woman's menstrual cycle

:wswrwb:

You're saying women don't act any different while on their period? Come on. A lot of them certainly do. I don't blame them of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post

You're saying women don't act any different while on their period? Come on. A lot of them certainly do. I don't blame them of course.
      Not through out the period though. Not every woman is the same some act a little more erratic before her period comes and gets agitated on the first day her period comes after that everything is fine. But it's not through out the menstrual cycle
      Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Comment

The only time I've heard people use that on a woman is when she's cold and moody in front of people but even then I think they don't mean it seriously.

But menstruation is an infliction upon women as mentioned in the Qur'an so that can have a number of meanings. Best to look at the tafseer of the ayaat.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post

Actually that's just a myth PMS occurs before the menstrual cycle begins.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X