Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What to do when you're angry?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What to do when you're angry?

    :salams:

    Tried drinking water, making wudhu, sitting down, focusing on other things. I'm not hungry. Helped a little but it's still there.
    I'm so annoyed right now. Can't even pray, no concentration.
    Last edited by Cptn._.Mario; 09-07-16, 05:22 PM.

  • #2
    Re: What to do when you're angry?

    :wswrwb:

    I was taught to say Audhu Billahi minash shaitanir rajeem when I felt angry.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: What to do when you're angry?

      Originally posted by ~Umar~ View Post
      :wswrwb:

      I was taught to say Audhu Billahi minash shaitanir rajeem when I felt angry.
      Thanks! I remember the spitting 3x on the left side with the saying too. I'll try it

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: What to do when you're angry?

        Originally posted by ashmeo View Post
        Thanks! I remember the spitting 3x on the left side with the saying too. I'll try it
        No problem. Hope things get better :insha: :)

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: What to do when you're angry?

          Originally posted by ~Umar~ View Post
          No problem. Hope things get better :insha: :)
          I created this thread cos I was angry right now, and can still do all those things which I've mentioned.
          What if I'm outside in a worse situation? I can think of so many haram ways which could ease my stress, like music etc. And I know they'd work.
          Alhamdulillah I have nothing to complain about, for anything significant anyway. And I know there are people worse off than me, but life happens and getting angry is inevitable.

          What other halal ways can be used to deal with anger? hope this thread helps others as well.
          Last edited by Cptn._.Mario; 09-07-16, 05:32 PM.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: What to do when you're angry?

            Originally posted by ashmeo View Post
            I created this thread cos I was angry right now, and can still do all those things which I've mentioned.
            What if I'm outside in a worse situation? I can think of so many haram ways which could ease my stress, like music etc. And I know they'd work.
            Alhamdulillah I have nothing to complain about, for anything significant anyway. And I know there are people worse off than me, but life happens and getting angry is inevitable.

            What other halal ways can be used to deal with anger? hope this thread helps others as well.
            When I'm angry at anything I tend to make dua to Allah swt to ease my anger. The same goes for when I'm anxious about something, So maybe try that or dhikr?

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: What to do when you're angry?

              Originally posted by ~Umar~ View Post
              When I'm angry at anything I tend to make dua to Allah swt to ease my anger. The same goes for when I'm anxious about something, So maybe try that or dhikr?
              :insha:

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: What to do when you're angry?

                Originally posted by ashmeo View Post
                :salams:

                Tried drinking water, making wudhu, sitting down, focusing on other things. I'm not hungry. Helped a little but it's still there.
                I'm so annoyed right now. Can't even pray, no concentration.
                You wanna share what's up?
                I love you, cherish you and worship you,
                Guide me on your path to your janna,
                Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,


                :love:Allah:love:

                Comment


                • #9
                  What to do when you're angry?

                  I hug my self
                  Quran 45:23-24

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: What to do when you're angry?

                    :wswrwb:

                    I'm sorry to read that. I hope you feel better soon. May Allah swt make it easy for you ameen.

                    I have some strange methods but they help me and they might help you as well InshaaAllah. When nothing works (dhikr, etc) I either take a little nap if I can or type down my emotions. I rant to my phone. You can do this outside too because we take our phones with us everywhere we go. Try typing however you wish, with all caps or exclamation marks or anything really, totally upto you. It's just your phone so it won't feel hurt. After I'm done I delete the whole thing and for some weird reason it's like I deleted my anger from my heart. I know it sounds so strange but it works for me. InshaaAllah try it out. Make sure you're away from whatever is making you angry because otherwise you won't be able to calm down no matter what you do.
                    "Let the days do as they please
                    And be optimistic when destiny decrees
                    Do not despair due to the events of the past
                    For the events of this world were not meant to last"

                    - Imam Shafi'i

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: What to do when you're angry?

                      Originally posted by Fragile View Post
                      You wanna share what's up?
                      Not really, no.



                      Originally posted by obaid_m View Post
                      I hug my self
                      That's sad bruv.



                      Originally posted by Lavender View Post
                      :wswrwb:

                      I'm sorry to read that. I hope you feel better soon. May Allah swt make it easy for you ameen.

                      I have some strange methods but they help me and they might help you as well InshaaAllah. When nothing works (dhikr, etc) I either take a little nap if I can or type down my emotions. I rant to my phone. You can do this outside too because we take our phones with us everywhere we go. Try typing however you wish, with all caps or exclamation marks or anything really, totally upto you. It's just your phone so it won't feel hurt. After I'm done I delete the whole thing and for some weird reason it's like I deleted my anger from my heart. I know it sounds so strange but it works for me. InshaaAllah try it out. Make sure you're away from whatever is making you angry because otherwise you won't be able to calm down no matter what you do.
                      :jkk: for the concern. Didn't try what you said but I already feel better now.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: What to do when you're angry?

                        My anger is off very short period, if I change environment like go to another room, I cool down.

                        Try go outside, meet up with friends
                        Knower of human deficiency

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: What to do when you're angry?

                          I make duas about it. It really helps alot
                          :lemo:

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: What to do when you're angry?

                            [MENTION=134006]ashmeo[/MENTION] ..........i cant believe you can ever be angry.... are you really angry?
                            do you know what is angry? :scratch:
                            but..... you sound soooo calm and soft....how can you be angry?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              What to do when you're angry?

                              You don't have to tell me twice, BRUV.
                              Quran 45:23-24

                              Comment

                              Collapse

                              Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                              Working...
                              X