X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Muslim section?

Originally posted by srahman33 View Post
    Don't hate, appreciate Paki.
    Admire my dark blue username, Pakistani. Admire it! I have special privileges.
    Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
    - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
      :wswrwb:

you have to request it through settings and group permissions i think off the top of my head...

pretty sure theres a set criteria to meet before you get accepted, dont remember what exactly though...
      I still haven't been added to the writers and artist group
      Ya Rab! When you give me wealth, do not take away my happiness. When you give me strength, do not take away my intelligence. When you give me victory, do not take away my humility. When you give me humility, do not take away my dignity.

Comment

Originally posted by -qed- View Post
        I still haven't been added to the writers and artist group
        how comes?

Comment

Muslim section?

imma try join
          [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][B][U][CENTER]Oh Allah, in your name, I die and live.[/CENTER][/U][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
          [CENTER]:):lailah::lailah::lailah::lailah::)[/CENTER]

[B][CENTER]Ya Allah, Grant Me A Heart That Sees[/CENTER][/B]

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
            Admire my dark blue username, Pakistani. Admire it! I have special privileges.
            I'll be back.

Look at me now Paki, look at me now!

Comment

Muslim section?

lol i tried joining on
              11-04-15 at*08:26 PM
              Request Reason: IM MUSLIM
              still havent gotten a reply tho
              [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][B][U][CENTER]Oh Allah, in your name, I die and live.[/CENTER][/U][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
              [CENTER]:):lailah::lailah::lailah::lailah::)[/CENTER]

[B][CENTER]Ya Allah, Grant Me A Heart That Sees[/CENTER][/B]

Comment

how comes?
                No idea lol. Who's in charge of letting people in. Maybe I should drop them a pm
                Ya Rab! When you give me wealth, do not take away my happiness. When you give me strength, do not take away my intelligence. When you give me victory, do not take away my humility. When you give me humility, do not take away my dignity.

Comment

Originally posted by zantz View Post
                  lol i tried joining on
                  11-04-15 at*08:26 PM
                  Request Reason: IM MUSLIM
                  still havent gotten a reply tho
                  Alright I asked to join right now. Let's see how long it takes

Comment

Originally posted by -qed- View Post
                    No idea lol. Who's in charge of letting people in. Maybe I should drop them a pm
                    chase it up with the mods lol

Comment

You have to request to join, by going on Settings > Premission groups.

From here you can choose the group you want to join. For example, I requested to join the Muslim Usergroup on the 21 of January last year. I still haven't received a reply.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Umar~ View Post

You have to request to join, by going on Settings > Premission groups.

From here you can choose the group you want to join. For example, I requested to join the Muslim Usergroup on the 21 of January last year. I still haven't received a reply.
                        Good things are worth the wait :p

Comment

chase it up with the mods lol
                          And then get chased by the mods!

Ahahah could you imagine being chased by someone like [MENTION=763]AbuMubarak[/MENTION] ahah imagine him just chasing you down the street

Wth is wrong with me? Ahaha imagine him just running after you as if he was about to kill you ahah. :rotfl:

Comment

Originally posted by srahman33 View Post
                            And then get chased by the mods!

Ahahah could you imagine being chased by someone like [MENTION=763]AbuMubarak[/MENTION] ahah imagine him just chasing you down the street

Wth is wrong with me? Ahaha imagine him just running after you as if he was about to kill you ahah. :rotfl:
                            run forest run lool

Comment

Originally posted by ashmeo View Post
                              Good things are worth the wait :p
                              Fairplay :P

Comment

[MENTION=93]seven[/MENTION] [MENTION=1571]admin[/MENTION] [MENTION=2287]ze leetle elper[/MENTION] [MENTION=3262]Tahiyah[/MENTION] [MENTION=3176].: Anna :.[/MENTION] [MENTION=5212]Shadow[/MENTION] [MENTION=5720]Salman Al-Farsi[/MENTION] [MENTION=15366]-Yassar[/MENTION] [MENTION=22732]Fais[/MENTION] [MENTION=23195]al-ghazalli[/MENTION] [MENTION=30830]Pippin1376[/MENTION] [MENTION=34511]Grotbags[/MENTION] [MENTION=38207]Jenicca[/MENTION] [MENTION=47843]samin62[/MENTION] [MENTION=76113]علي[/MENTION] [MENTION=87885]Meriadoc[/MENTION] [MENTION=105052]Darul Ilm[/MENTION]

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X