Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muslim section?

:salams

So I keep hearing about this hidden Muslim section, what happens there and how does one get access?

Re: Muslim section?

Request it from a mod, you should be allowed in because you have more than the required amount of posts and you have been around for more than the required time frame.

It's boring though.

:wswrwb:

Comment

Originally posted by srahman33 View Post
      Request it from a mod, you should be allowed in because you have more than the required amount of posts and you have been around for more than the required time frame.

It's boring though.

Pakistani!
      Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
      - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post

Pakistani!
        Paki, what you up to?

Comment

Muslim section?

:jkk: [MENTION=101256]srahman33[/MENTION]

I'll get around to requesting access :insha:

Why is it boring though? People say the same thing about the sister's section but it doesn't make sense..more privacy should = more honest and beneficial discussions no?

Comment

All these groups are boring.

Comment

Paki, what you up to?
              Teaching some sisters on here her roles in a marriage. You?
              Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."

Comment

If I join that section can I change the color of my username?
                Narrated Anas:
                The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "None of you will have faith till he wishes for his (Muslim) brother what he likes for himself." [Bukhari]

Comment

Muslim section?

[MENTION=70446]Mirror[/MENTION] don't bring the silly chat about not cooking(4 page thread) into my calm thread. No offence to all the amazing brothers and sisters debating this very critical issue faced by many newlyweds - keep up the informative talk.

I pride myself in making threads that rarely go over one page...it's an art.

:jkk:

Comment

Originally posted by ms.muslimah View Post
                    If I join that section can I change the color of my username?
                    Yeah you can have a black username. I personally find it quite arrogant though ahaha oh hey look at me, my username colour is different to all you commoners as I have special privileges.

Comment

Yeah you can have a black username. I personally find it quite arrogant though ahaha oh hey look at me, my username colour is different to all you commoners as I have special privileges.
                      -_-

Comment

Originally posted by Nafs al Tawabah View Post
                        I pride myself in making threads that rarely go over one page...it's an art.
                        Challenge accepted.

Comment

I want to join the Muslim section too! How do you do it
                          Ya Rab! When you give me wealth, do not take away my happiness. When you give me strength, do not take away my intelligence. When you give me victory, do not take away my humility. When you give me humility, do not take away my dignity.

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
                            -_-
                            Don't hate, appreciate Paki.

Comment

you have to request it through settings and group permissions i think off the top of my head...

pretty sure theres a set criteria to meet before you get accepted, dont remember what exactly though...

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X