Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Islamic Nation or Islamic Union

Ramadan Mubarak!
    Yay, my 1st self-made forum! Alhamdulillah!

Anyways, what do y'all think would be better for the Ummah, a unified Islamic nation, or an Islamic Union, like the EU and AU for example? Personally, I think an Islamic union would be better because there's so much different Muslim sects (there shouldn't be though). But I guess with some understanding between the sects it'd work.

Thoughts?

Re: Islamic Nation or Islamic Union

Originally posted by JoNaEl View Post
    Ramadan Mubarak!

Anyways, what do y'all think would be better for the Ummah, a unified Islamic nation, or an Islamic Union, like the EU and AU for example? Personally, I think an Islamic union would be better because there's so much different Muslim sects (there shouldn't be though). But I guess with some understanding between the sects it'd work.

Thoughts?
    An Islamic Union would be better than what we have now (We don't have anything right now...), however my personal dream is to have a single nation. A nation of Muslims, not Turks, Arabs or whatever. If we could only realize this, the world would be a much better place...as we would not only have a place to truly call home, but we could also live in peace and harmony and effectively combat all of our enemies, especially the Jewish scum and their lackeys (like the freemasons and other European non-Muslims and such).

I don't have any hope, though. In fact, I believe that true Muslims will die out soon and only kaafirs and "moderate", "modern" "muslims" will remain. And the day that the last true muslim will die is unfortunately sooner than most people realize, I believe....

May Allah guide and protect us and may we inshaallah die as actual Muslims, as righteous believers, ameen.

Comment

Originally posted by A_Piece_of_Dirt View Post
      An Islamic Union would be better than what we have now (We don't have anything right now...), however my personal dream is to have a single nation. A nation of Muslims, not Turks, Arabs or whatever. If we could only realize this, the world would be a much better place...as we would not only have a place to truly call home, but we could also live in peace and harmony and effectively combat all of our enemies, especially the Jewish scum and their lackeys (like the freemasons and other European non-Muslims and such).

I don't have any hope, though. In fact, I believe that true Muslims will die out soon and only kaafirs and "moderate", "modern" "muslims" will remain. And the day that the last true muslim will die is unfortunately sooner than most people realize, I believe....

May Allah guide and protect us and may we inshaallah die as actual Muslims, as righteous believers, ameen.
      I wouldn't say it's that difficult to make an Islamic nation. True Muslims are still around everywhere, and Jews aren't scum, Zionists are. The Israelis who support the invasion of Palestine are.

Comment

Ramadan Mubarak!

Thoughts?
        Good luck bro, you'll need it.

Comment

I wouldn't say it's that difficult to make an Islamic nation. True Muslims are still around everywhere, and Jews aren't scum, Zionists are. The Israelis who support the invasion of Palestine are.
          Allah عز و جل says majority of the Ahlul Kitaab are Fasiqun, aka perverted transgressors,

Of course there are some decent people amongst them,
          http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X