• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post brexit ..worrying tweets in UK...mostly sisters be careful

IMG-20160625-WA0040.jpg
    Visit my channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

Re: Post brexit ..worrying tweets in UK...mostly sisters be careful

Typical. The racists out in force
    82. Verily, when He intends a thing, His Command is, "be", and it is! 83. So glory to Him in Whose hands is the dominion of all things: and to Him will you be all brought back. Quran surah 36: Ya-sin

Comment

I dont really understand what the deal is, my friend who lives in scotland also totally freaked out yesterday, i thought uk is now independant and thats it? What else is going on over there
      يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
        I dont really understand what the deal is, my friend who lives in scotland also totally freaked out yesterday, i thought uk is now independant and thats it? What else is going on over there
        huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Romero123 View Post
          huh?
          Well yall left eu so ur now independent from the eu
          يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Technically yes and not yet. But it's not just left EU and that's all.

Comment

Technically yes and not yet. But it's not just left EU and that's all.
              Then what happened

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Was kind of funny, yesterday morning when the result came out everything went crazy for a while. Pound plummeted in value, shares in banks dropped, economy went berserk, the prime minister quit. Was a small flavor of the instability this country has been dishing out to the rest of the world for some time (obviously much less though).

Comment

Many of the people that voted to leave the EU are racist, islamophobic xenophobes so they have very much seen the outcome of the referendum as a victory. And unsurprisingly they've come out, jack-boots an' all to shout abuse at brown Muslim women and children. These people are the lowest of the low. :vomit:
                  And when it is said to them, "Do not cause corruption on the earth," they say, "We are but reformers." (11) Unquestionably, it is they who are the corrupters, but they perceive [it] not. (12) - Surat al-Baqarah
                  http://www.ummzakiyyah.com/polygamy_not_my_problem/

Comment

Independence has given the haters of immigration and Islam more voice.so they are now starting to openly use it

One of the key aspects of brexit is protecting borders from EU and every
                    one else ,more control and laws to suit the nation .

The perception is brexit will stop the islamization of uk and that is one of the main reasons lot of ppl voted brexit .
                    So now they know they won. They are voicing it
                    Visit my channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

Comment

Then what happened
                      Bareeee madness...you don't wanna know
                      Originally posted by EenieMeanie View Post
                      Many of the people that voted to leave the EU are racist, islamophobic xenophobes so they have very much seen the outcome of the referendum as a victory. And unsurprisingly they've come out, jack-boots an' all to shout abuse at brown Muslim women and children. These people are the lowest of the low. :vomit:
                      Funny thing is some of these brown people voted to leave too.

Comment

Originally posted by Akhūka View Post
                        Was kind of funny, yesterday morning when the result came out everything went crazy for a while. Pound plummeted in value, shares in banks dropped, economy went berserk, the prime minister quit. Was a small flavor of the instability this country has been dishing out to the rest of the world for some time (obviously much less though).
                        I still dont understand
                        I guess you just dont have any manners or something, belgium was without a government for 541 days and we behaved perfectly fine

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

mad ting
                          And when it is said to them, "Do not cause corruption on the earth," they say, "We are but reformers." (11) Unquestionably, it is they who are the corrupters, but they perceive [it] not. (12) - Surat al-Baqarah
                          http://www.ummzakiyyah.com/polygamy_not_my_problem/

Comment

Why doesnt anyone explain what really happened ? :confused:

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

I still dont understand
                              I guess you just dont have any manners or something, belgium was without a government for 541 days and we behaved perfectly fine
                              What has he said got to do with manners? Pound value decreasing, shares in banks dropping? You think that got to do with manners?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X